Windows 10: VLC Slow to Load?

Discus and support VLC Slow to Load? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I find VLC 32 bit is very slow to load on my SSD based laptop after the AU. I've uninstalled/reinstalled VLC several times to no effect. Please advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

VLC Slow to Load?

I find VLC 32 bit is very slow to load on my SSD based laptop after the AU. I've uninstalled/reinstalled VLC several times to no effect. Please advise how to troubleshoot /fix this problem.

:)

Steve C, Aug 31, 2016

2. Need to install Media Player

Thank you. My PC's been slow! VLC Slow to Load? :)

DenitaArnold_800, Aug 31, 2016
  3. How do I rotate a video in windows 10

Thanks Jeanne. Yes VLC does work but you need the full version to do it. Very slow process and from memory will only hold on VLC. I don't think it holds on any other player but for anyone else give it a try.

David Laurence Mitchell, Aug 31, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

VLC Slow to Load?

Try the 64-bit version, it runs fine on my PC.

swarfega, Aug 31, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    I've uninstalled the 32 bit version and removed all traces of it. VLC 64 bit is working well at present.

Steve C, Aug 31, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    Glad to hear it *Biggrin

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

VLC Slow to Load?

1. VLC Slow to Load? - Similar Threads - VLC Slow Load

2. VLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  3. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  4. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  5. Slow to load

6. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  7. VLC playback slows down download speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VLC playback slows down download speed: Hi, I have a strange issue. When a file is being downloaded the speed shown is optimum at the start 5-6mbps but as soon as I start to play any video stored in the computer SSD doesn't matter what video player is used, VLC, or windows media player the download speed drops...
  8. slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...
  9. Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading: I have a Windows 10 Laptop used for work. Program and internet access was fairly prompt. Updated and opening anything was VERY slow. Loading pages very slow. My Apple and XP machines are fine, connection is not the problem. Task Manager shows "Antimalware Service...
  10. I need help loading a VLC file

I need help loading a VLC file: A VLC audio file that previously worked in Windows 8 does not work now in Windows 10/ HOME version. At least I think that is the only difference. Hope you can help. The message is: Your input can't be opened: VLC is unable to open the MRL 'cdda:///E:/'. Check the log for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows vlc load slow