Windows 10: VLC Sync Problem

Discus and support VLC Sync Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't played a DVD on my computer for a long time. But it did work. Since I got 1803, I haven't had time to play anything. Until now. Tried playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by milford, Jul 21, 2018.

1. milford Win User

VLC Sync Problem

I haven't played a DVD on my computer for a long time. But it did work. Since I got 1803, I haven't had time to play anything. Until now. Tried playing Jumanji II. It starts O.K. but then the video and audio start un-syncing and the audio plays after the lip movement. Using VLC.

The Internet has tips for syncing it back up. It says to use the "J" and "K" buttons to add or delete 50 ms in time. It works for a couple of minutes then it starts separating again. Is there any way to lock the Sync together?

I found something called Media Player Classic, Home Cinema. This works. But I prefer to have VLC.

:)

milford, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Jul 21, 2018
  3. cdawall Win User
    vlc screen shots with naming..

LMGTFY

This is your question literally copied from your post to google. The very first link is the FAQ page for VLC that gives you step by step instructions on how to do exactly what you asked.

cdawall, Jul 21, 2018
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

VLC Sync Problem

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

VLC Sync Problem

1. VLC Sync Problem - Similar Threads - VLC Sync Problem

2. VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue: Greetings All, I have a movie on my desktop computer... 1)...I use VLC Player program to play all audio/vids... 2)...The movie I have has been converted to mp4 format using VLC.... 3)...I used the "video sync" ability to sync the audio with the video since t was "off"......
  3. VLC

VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  4. VLC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  5. Problem in VLC!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem in VLC!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I know that we can easily add subtitles in VLC Media Player but for audio, we need to turn on visualization like scope, spectrum, goom to see subtitles . When I disable visualization, subtitles disappears again. Is there any way to see subtitles...
  6. Problem in VLC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in VLC!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I know that we can easily add subtitles in VLC Media Player but for audio, we need to turn on visualization like scope, spectrum, goom to see subtitles . When I disable visualization, subtitles disappears again. Is there any way to see subtitles...
  7. Problem in VLC!

8. VLC 3D11 2 screens problem

VLC 3D11 2 screens problem: I never had this problem with my W7 32 byte systems. But on my new 64 byte W10 it happens when you select to play more than 1 video together.Searching shows this problem has been around for a few years. I must have tried over 4 fixes and none of them work.Any real fixes out...
  9. VLC media player problem

VLC media player problem: When i was using vlc i clicked media and then open network stream and i pasted my link in this is my link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e6bTjpTmkA and it said this Your input can't be opened: VLC is unable to open the MRL...
  10. Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc: I have an ASUS laptop ironically called a '' . Series W508v. I bought it because I've had great luck with ASUS in the past and because it was an i7 6700 @2.6 with 16g ram and an SSD. I thought it was specc'd well enough for my uses. The original SSD died and under warranty...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vlc vsync