Windows 10: VLC, When minimized, no sound

Discus and support VLC, When minimized, no sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, just installed VLC app and played some music, all fine. now, when i minimize it, i've no sound? i need to click on desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bjproc, Jun 18, 2016.

1. bjproc Win User

VLC, When minimized, no sound

As the title says, just installed VLC app and played some music, all fine.

now, when i minimize it, i've no sound?

i need to click on desktop then use browsers etc

:)

bjproc, Jun 18, 2016

2. How can I get to open the CYBERLINK POWERDVD, in my WINDOWS 10

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your immediate reply.

As per guidance, I down load, the VLC MEDIA PLAYER, it used well, on burn the DVDs.

When I compare with CYBERLINK POWER DVD, The VLC Media Player, is not equivalent, to one with that.

But it is-VLC Media Player-not bad. I have doubt, that the stereo sound is not so good in VLC Media

Player than Cyber link.

Can I do tune to Stereo sound, with VLC Media Player, if it so, how can I do it to get better quality?

Please guide me,

UMACHANDRAN VISWANTHAN

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Jun 18, 2016
  3. Drew1903 Win User
    Windows DVD maker

Such things are available in the Store including, VLC. Some are free or minimal costs.

Cheers,

Drew

Drew1903, Jun 18, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Do you mean no sound at all or just no sound from VLC ?

CountMike, Jun 18, 2016
  5. bjproc Win User
    To be honest, never tried to do any more sound.

So just now, I'll say just VLC, as when it was maxiumized again it started playing

bjproc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. VLC, When minimized, no sound - Similar Threads - VLC minimized sound

2. Audio terrible when I use a app but then when I minimize it, it sounds ok

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio terrible when I use a app but then when I minimize it, it sounds ok: When I play a game the audio is ok but then freeze for like 3 seconds and then the audio quality goes terrible. when i minimize it it does the same thing and then it sounds ok, when in settings in those like seconds the volume bar has another bar inside it showing proof the...
  3. Audio terrible when I use a app but then when I minimize it, it sounds ok

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio terrible when I use a app but then when I minimize it, it sounds ok: When I play a game the audio is ok but then freeze for like 3 seconds and then the audio quality goes terrible. when i minimize it it does the same thing and then it sounds ok, when in settings in those like seconds the volume bar has another bar inside it showing proof the...
  4. VLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  5. VLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  6. VLC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. applications flash when minimized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    applications flash when minimized: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lelouches12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0jub6/applications_flash_when_minimized/
  8. VLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    VLC: I have played 3 dvd,s on my pc.I put another dvd in,and it wont open.So i uninstalled VLC.I then reinstalled from Microsoft store.I cannot find it.Its always on my desktop,nothing there.Even been into all apps,nothing....
  9. Would like to minimize "Sound" window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Would like to minimize "Sound" window: I constantly switch from my headset to my speakers in windows 10 - 1803 and would love to minimize the sound page without it being stuck on my desktop constantly. I know i can close it but i would rather minimize it. I dont want to keep right clicking to get there. I use 2...
  10. Reduce bass in VLC sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reduce bass in VLC sound: How do I reduce bass in vlc sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reduce-bass-in-vlc-sound/95c0876e-306a-4c2b-936c-2bd5b5482ae9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vlc audio loss when minimized