Windows 10: VMware Monitoring Solution updates

Discus and support VMware Monitoring Solution updates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi, this is Keiko. We now support VMware VSphere 6.5 on OMS VMware Monitoring Solution. Just for a recap, here’s the VMware monitoring with OMS blog.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

VMware Monitoring Solution updates

Source: VMware Monitoring Solution updates Operations Management Suite Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2016
  2. SJDM Win User

How to display different virtual desktops on different monitors

I would suggest the most useful get-around is to run VMware virtual machine and use the power of a wider desktop to run the VMware (or HyperV etc) on the 2nd monitor. You can then run the VMware software in 'unity mode' which allows you to work directly
    in the application window (the one inside the VM); this is better than having to Alt + Tab to the VM environment guest and select the app window you want inside that. It's great, and Windows / VMware is a good solution. (I don't know HyperV which I believe
    has similar functionality). Just make sure you have plenty of memory, as a 64 bit VMware guest VM OS will use similar RAM as a your 'host' machine.

3. JPN23233 Win User
    Insufficient Memory Errors Windows 10

I just took the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703. Now I am receiving "insufficient memory" errors although I am running only one program - a virtual machine connection (VMWare Horizon). Windows appears to be shutting down the VMWare connection
    - I'm getting kicked off. Task manager looks like I have plenty of memory space while VMWare is running (i.e., VMWare is taking ~24% of memory and less than than for CPU). Any known solutions?

JPN23233, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

VMware Monitoring Solution updates

1. VMware Monitoring Solution updates - Similar Threads - VMware Monitoring Solution

2. Is there a faster solution to turn off 2nd Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a faster solution to turn off 2nd Monitor?: Hello,i have a second monitor that I rarely use. TV aboveIs there a way to turn it off with the remote and it automatically switches to single monitor projection? the other way around too So all my apps switch to my primary Monitor and i cant lose my cursor in the turned off...
  3. Solution to Monitors showing different sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution to Monitors showing different sizes: So this is actually a reply to jbootzin's question from 2018, which you can read here.The actual solution to this instead of the moderator's response is that you have to have the monitor with the highest DPI or resolution set to the maximum comfortable resolution of the...
  4. Solution to Monitors showing different sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution to Monitors showing different sizes: So this is actually a reply to jbootzin's question from 2018, which you can read here.The actual solution to this instead of the moderator's response is that you have to have the monitor with the highest DPI or resolution set to the maximum comfortable resolution of the...
  5. Solution to Monitors showing different sizes

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. VMWare not working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VMWare not working after Windows Update: I am not able use VMware after after updating windows a few days. It shows the error "CPU has been disabled by the guest Operating System". I tried uninstalling and then installing the software, I have also ensured virtualisation is enabled in the BIOS and also followed the...
  7. VMWare Update 15.5.1

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare Update 15.5.1: New VMWare update available - 15.5.1 downloads [img] 144368
  8. Windows update detects VMware after VMware removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update detects VMware after VMware removed: Trying to do a Windows 10 update, it requires that VMware be removed - so I removed it. But the window won't go away. I went through the registry and deleted every reference to VMware - it still won't go away. I have searched the Program and Program(x86) directories -...
  9. How to use dual monitor with VMware virtual machine

in Windows 10 News
    How to use dual monitor with VMware virtual machine: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]VMware does not allow you to use more one monitor for any guest operating system. However, you can bypass this default setting and use dual monitor with VMware virtual machine. Irrespective of which OS you have installed in the virtual [...] This post How to...
  10. Triple Monitor Q&A - USB to VGA solutions?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Triple Monitor Q&A - USB to VGA solutions?: Is anyone out there familiar with triple monitor setups? Specifically, anyone on here have experience with these or similar products? Amazon.com: Plugable USB to VGA Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Displays up to 1920x1080 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and XP):...