Windows 10: VMWARE version 11 to appear in Dec

Discus and support VMWARE version 11 to appear in Dec in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi there VMWARE users - a new release is appearing in Dec - version 11 - hopefully they will have done SOME testing with W10 VM's. Currently I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jimbo45, Oct 7, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

VMWARE version 11 to appear in Dec

Hi there

VMWARE users - a new release is appearing in Dec - version 11 - hopefully they will have done SOME testing with W10 VM's.

Currently I'm playing around with HYPER-V and apart from some networking issues I quite like it - however I might try the 30 day free trial to compare.

You can look at the VMWARE link - I won't post as it's the typical BUY THIS type of stuff - just google VMware release 11.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 7, 2014

2. Windows 10 stays valid after upgrading virtual machine version?

I'm in the process of doing the free upgrade of Windows 7 to Windows 10 in a VMware virtual machine which is at virtual machine version 8. When Windows 10 finishes installing I'll have to upgrade the virtual machine to virtual machine version 11. Will
    the Windows 10 license stay valid/activated after upgrading to virtual machine version 11?

twashington, Oct 7, 2014
  3. Deleted email names reappear in mailbox

An additional problem has cropped up. Since Dec. 12, items in the "Sent" folder appear with the "From" address, even though the column heading is "To". Items dated Dec. 11 and earlier are all right.

BruceForeman, Oct 7, 2014
Thema:

VMWARE version 11 to appear in Dec

1. VMWARE version 11 to appear in Dec - Similar Threads - VMWARE version appear

2. Windows 11 version 22H2 appears to be feature complete

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 version 22H2 appears to be feature complete: The first feature update for Windows 11 has been declared as feature complete. Microsoft released Windows 11 in late 2021 to the public and revealed in that year that it plans to release a single feature update per year for Windows 11 and 10 going forward. [ATTACH] This...
  3. New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 11: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2048.2...
  4. Microsoft Launcher 6.2.201102.92686 version for Android - Dec. 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher 6.2.201102.92686 version for Android - Dec. 2: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  5. Microsoft Launcher 6.2.201002.92049 version for Android - Dec. 1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher 6.2.201002.92049 version for Android - Dec. 1: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  6. VMWare Player New version available - 15.5.2

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare Player New version available - 15.5.2: New VMWare Player available: VMWare Player Download Page 152172
  7. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.12 released for iOS - Dec. 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.12 released for iOS - Dec. 11: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  8. VMWare workstation 11 no internet.

VMWare workstation 11 no internet.: Hi, I've done a clean install of windows 10 Pro but am now unable to get internet on a guest VM on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 . I just get a yellow ? Ethernet controller in device manager. I tried my legal copies of Windows Me and Windows 3.11 and can get...
  9. VMWare Workstation 11 is now on the street

VMWare Workstation 11 is now on the street: Haven't bought it as of yet, hopefully tomorrow. . .good luck. 3144
  10. EXCEL uses (any version) change format from dec comma to dec point

in Microsoft Office and 365
    EXCEL uses (any version) change format from dec comma to dec point: Hi there I've got a simple question used to do it in my head - but forgotten. A piece of software is blowing up because when reading an uploaded excel file it's not interpreting my numbers correctly -- I've got say 424,94 USD which in the UK should be written as 424.94...