Windows 10: VMWare Workstation 10.4

Discus and support VMWare Workstation 10.4 in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; VMWare Workstation 10.4 is on the street. Up and running, and at the moment haven't had any problems running any OS. 2753 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Lee, Oct 30, 2014.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

VMWare Workstation 10.4

VMWare Workstation 10.4 is on the street. Up and running, and at the moment haven't had any problems running any OS.

:)

2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 30, 2014
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    VMWare 4.0.2 & Windows 10

Does the VMWare website offer any insight?

P.S. The name is now VMWare Workstation Player.

BulldogXX, Oct 30, 2014
  4. jimbo45 Win User

VMWare Workstation 10.4

Hi there

Workstation 11 is just a month away !!!. (New release of VMPLAYER - FREE) too -- although check carefully as PLAYER seems to be going more and more "Commercial" so they may while fixing some errors hobble some other features !!!!.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 31, 2014
  5. pparks1 Win User
    i usually buy every other version of VMWare Workstation. I find it too pricey to buy each release of it. I bought 8 and 10, probably going to wait for 12.

pparks1, Nov 1, 2014
  6. LEE
    Lee Win User
    I know that some folks have a price with the idea of money when it comes to buying/paying for new upgrades in software, but for me it really isn't thus I buy all the latest updated or new versions of software that that I use on an everyday bases. . .just what I do. . .nothing more nothing least. . .*Thumbs

Thema:

VMWare Workstation 10.4

1. VMWare Workstation 10.4 - Similar Threads - VMWare Workstation

2. How to install Kali Linux on VMWare Workstation

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Kali Linux on VMWare Workstation: [IMG]VMWare Workstation is a reliable platform that helps you run Kali Linux seamlessly. This opens a world of possibilities for security testing, penetration testing, and learning about cybersecurity tools and techniques. In this article, we will guide you through the...
  3. Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.: HiI installed Window 10 Pro with my license key in a VMWare Workstation machine.There was some issue with the Workstation so I ended deleting my the virtual machine, however, when I installed new Virtual machine Virtual box this time and tried to use the same license, it says...
  4. Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.: HiI installed Window 10 Pro with my license key in a VMWare Workstation machine.There was some issue with the Workstation so I ended deleting my the virtual machine, however, when I installed new Virtual machine Virtual box this time and tried to use the same license, it says...
  5. Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. How to deregister Windows 10 keys from a deleted VMWare Workstation instance

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to deregister Windows 10 keys from a deleted VMWare Workstation instance: HiI installed Window 10 Pro with my license key in a VMWare Workstation machine.There was some issue with the Workstation so I ended deleting my the virtual machine, however, when I installed new Virtual machine Virtual box this time and tried to use the same license, it says...
  7. Can VMware Workstation 17 Player run on my 2-in-1 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can VMware Workstation 17 Player run on my 2-in-1 laptop?: Can VMware Workstation 17 Player run on my 2-in-1 laptop?i have my file attachedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1WQF9mvd2l9QuclgIK6TTrzwhDVMsjXvV/view?usp=drive_link...
  8. Can VMware Workstation 17 Player run on my 2-in-1 laptop?

Can VMware Workstation 17 Player run on my 2-in-1 laptop?: Can VMware Workstation 17 Player run on my 2-in-1 laptop?i have my file attachedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1WQF9mvd2l9QuclgIK6TTrzwhDVMsjXvV/view?usp=drive_link...
  9. Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro: So I ran a Windows 10 LTSC and Windows 11 VM on my laptop. It started to glitch and have screen tearing when moving windows around I have VMware tools installed.It happens when I am not in fullscreen mode and in exclusive mode but not in full screen mode with the toolbar not...
  10. Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro

Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro: So I ran a Windows 10 LTSC and Windows 11 VM on my laptop. It started to glitch and have screen tearing when moving windows around I have VMware tools installed.It happens when I am not in fullscreen mode and in exclusive mode but not in full screen mode with the toolbar not...