Windows 10: VNC Server to Share Single Window?

Discus and support VNC Server to Share Single Window? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to share a window on my Windows 10 PC via VNC (to an Android device). UltraVNC says it can share a single window, but I can't get their VNC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nigelmercier, Dec 13, 2015.

1. VNC Server to Share Single Window?

I need to share a window on my Windows 10 PC via VNC (to an Android device). UltraVNC says it can share a single window, but I can't get their VNC server to do this, only the entire Desktop.

Any suggestions for VNC servers that can share a single window?

[Reference to Android removed as not significant, and seemed to confuse]

:)

nigelmercier, Dec 13, 2015

2. Remote Desktop Client WM 5.0

I'll investigate the VNC viewer. Unfortunately I cannot run the VNC server on the Windows system I need to administer.

Regards

Kevin

Kevin Kutzera, Dec 13, 2015
  3. MadTom Win User
    WinMobile 2003SE Terminal Services Client '/console' mode option ??

For some reason VNC runs very slow on my win2003 Server.

RDP is fast - very fast..

Even if I run VNC from my XP PC to my server it is soooo slow !

RDP - Great !

Any ideas ??

Thanks

MadTom, Dec 13, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

VNC Server to Share Single Window?

You need to look in either in the VNC or Android forums. This is not a Windows issue.

bro67, Dec 14, 2015
  5. Does the fact that your replies have been deleted not tell you that your nonsense is not welcome here. Please go away and bother someone else, or preferably just go away.

[Later] Found the ignore list. PLONK!

nigelmercier, Dec 14, 2015
  6. bro67 Win User
    Does the fact that your problem has nothing to do with Windows. The information you are looking for are in the instructions for RealVNC.

Maybe this forum is not for you, if you are just going to argue about the reply that you got.

Again you have two options. Go to one of the many Android forums and see if someone is doing what you want to do. Or actually read the RealVNC instructions.

If you are deleting replies, it needs to stop now. You wanted help. You were given the proper answer, but you still refuse them, because you think that it will suddenly change.

bro67, Dec 14, 2015
  7. The Q Win User
    RealVNC was a nice tool back in the day, but it won't be sufficient here. The newest OS that the free RealVNC can run on is Windows XP.

SeamlessRDP hits the same barrier. It won't run on 7, 8, or 10, only on older versions of Windows.

....Question is, what free software can do this on a more modern M$ OS?

The Q, Jul 27, 2017
  8. The Q Win User

I realize this is an old post, but I have been doing some digging around myself. I can accomplish this for Linux applications to be delivered to Windows this way, but not from Windows to *.

The Q, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. VNC Server to Share Single Window? - Similar Threads - VNC Server Share

2. Windows Server 2022MDTUpdate Deployment Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022MDTUpdate Deployment Share: Windows10MDTMDTUpdate Deployment Share=== Making sure the deployment share has the latest x86 tools ====== Processing LiteTouchPE x86 boot image ===Building requested boot image profile.System.Management.Automation.CmdletInvocationException: Unable to open the specified WIM...
  3. Windows Server 2022MDTUpdate Deployment Share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2022MDTUpdate Deployment Share: Windows10MDTMDTUpdate Deployment Share=== Making sure the deployment share has the latest x86 tools ====== Processing LiteTouchPE x86 boot image ===Building requested boot image profile.System.Management.Automation.CmdletInvocationException: Unable to open the specified WIM...
  4. For Any Users Of VNC Viewer

For Any Users Of VNC Viewer: Hi, Using VNC Viewer, the free version, to mirror what is on my Windows 10 pc over to my MAC screen. Really works well. Was wondering if there is any way to morrow just a selected portion of what is on the pc to the MAC screen ? Or, is it all or nothing ? Any other similar...
  5. For Any Users Of VNC Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    For Any Users Of VNC Viewer: Hi, Using VNC Viewer, the free version, to mirror what is on my Windows 10 pc over to my MAC screen. Really works well. Was wondering if there is any way to morrow just a selected portion of what is on the pc to the MAC screen ? Or, is it all or nothing ? Any other similar...
  6. Sharing a Single Folder with Another User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing a Single Folder with Another User: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Pro (21H1 - Build 19043.1052). I am trying to set up another user with access to a single folder and its subfolders on a new machine. I've shared this folder with that user by editing the share settings in Windows Explorer. When I log in as that...
  7. Secure way of VNC server open to internet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Secure way of VNC server open to internet?: So my father calls me a lot asking for help with his computer, and he seems to never remember how to do stuff. I’ve done facetime for a while now but he 80% films the rug instead of the computer and I’m starting to get tired of this... it takes so much time trying to tell...
  8. VNC with laptop lid closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    VNC with laptop lid closed: I use a VNC service to remotely manage hundreds laptops that are stored in a HP laptop cart so they will charge and be connected to ethernet. They are used in a classroom environment and perform required support functions between classes and at night. We recently upgraded...
  9. VNC on Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    VNC on Win 10: VNC is -very- important to me, and this question is really about VNC. I am a hobbyist and have 9 Windows PC's at home. A mix of laptops and desktops. VNC works perfectly on the Win 7 machines. I am in the process of moving everything from Win 7 to Win 10. The first...
  10. Best VNC Server for Windows 10?

Best VNC Server for Windows 10?: Any thoughts on the best VNC Server for Windows 10? 27870

Users found this page by searching for:

1. singlewindow vnc Android

2. ultravnc share on the server window named

3. fastest vnc server windows 10

4. how to share vnc server from one device to other,
  5. vnc server windows shared,
  6. vnc single app windows,
  7. share window vnc,
  8. vnc single window,
  9. ultravnc singel window sharing,
  10. vnc select single window,
  11. vnc server single window,