Windows 10: Voice can't

Discus and support Voice can't in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Help me device not found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/voice-cant/c3f96937-ca16-4675-a802-16afadd5a631 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fatossadikoglu, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Voice can't

Help me device not found?

:)

fatossadikoglu, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Spencer1 Win User

Voice dialing on T-mobile Wing

I just bought a T-mobile Wing w/ mobile 6.0...Voice dialing suks....any way to fix it/// upgrade???..suggestions???

Spencer1, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 12, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Voice can't

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Voice  can't :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Voice can't

1. Voice can't - Similar Threads - Voice can't

2. why can't my voice is not detected even on the speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't my voice is not detected even on the speaker: I have issue on detecting my voice without mic in windows11 after updated, while I was making some videos from my laptop camera and couldn't detect my voice even on watsapp...
  3. why can't my voice is not detected even on the speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't my voice is not detected even on the speaker: I have issue on detecting my voice without mic in windows11 after updated, while I was making some videos from my laptop camera and couldn't detect my voice even on watsapp...
  4. Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...: This is the in-built microphone on an Acer Swift 3. When using Facebook messenger and also Teams I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. The microphone starts a feedback loop with the speakers on the laptop. I have checked all the microphone settings. The only...
  5. Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...

Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...: This is the in-built microphone on an Acer Swift 3. When using Facebook messenger and also Teams I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. The microphone starts a feedback loop with the speakers on the laptop. I have checked all the microphone settings. The only...
  6. I can't record guitar on my microphone, it only picks up my voice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't record guitar on my microphone, it only picks up my voice.: I'm trying to record a song on my laptop but the microphone only picks up my voice. I strummed my guitar and sang at the same time and when I played it back I could only hear my voice, it's like it's filtering it out. I turned off audio enhancements on the microphone settings...
  7. I can't record guitar on my microphone, it only picks up my voice.

I can't record guitar on my microphone, it only picks up my voice.: I'm trying to record a song on my laptop but the microphone only picks up my voice. I strummed my guitar and sang at the same time and when I played it back I could only hear my voice, it's like it's filtering it out. I turned off audio enhancements on the microphone settings...
  8. Voice Package can't be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Package can't be installed: HelloI try to install Chinese Voice Package to my PC but it always come up with the screenshot, anyone knows how to install it and how to explain the YELLOW warning. thank you so much.I can't attach the images?...
  9. Voice Package can't be installed

Voice Package can't be installed: HelloI try to install Chinese Voice Package to my PC but it always come up with the screenshot, anyone knows how to install it and how to explain the YELLOW warning. thank you so much.I can't attach the images?...
  10. I Can't Hear My Own Voice Using HyperX Quadcast On Windows 11 How Do I fix it?

I Can't Hear My Own Voice Using HyperX Quadcast On Windows 11 How Do I fix it?: I recently bought the new HyperX Quadcast. There so much hype about it and wanted to try it out. I installed the mic into the computer and I'm able to see the volume going up and down when I speak. However, if I connect my headphones to the mic, I can hear my voice. - I can't...