Windows 10: Voice Control

Discus and support Voice Control in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey TenForums, Hydra here. My PCIe RAID-0 Dual SSD finally croacked (only a month out of warranty.. go figure). Lost my Linux OS and a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hydranix, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Hydranix Win User

Voice Control

Hey TenForums, Hydra here.

My PCIe RAID-0 Dual SSD finally croacked (only a month out of warranty.. go figure). Lost my Linux OS and a couple of custom pieces of software I wrote/modified. Your guess is as good as mine why I didn't have my RAID-0 SSD entirely backed up. What wasn't backed up just so happens to be something I want.

Losing that SSD has me back to using Windows 10 as my primary OS for work and play.

I'm trying to find something for Windows that works like this:

I want to be able to set custom words or statements, that when I'm detected saying them, a command is executed.

As simple as that, but the catch is that I want it to work offline, and not require a connection to the internet to do the recognition.

I'm not looking for dictation software, and I would really prefer to steer clear of Python programs.

Do any of you know of something like this for Windows?

Similar software for Linux:
    Voicely
    Blather
    Voximp (defunct)

:)

Hydranix, Mar 1, 2016
  2. avisammy Win User

control the voice

today in my x7 phone all voice coming outside when i call anyone........plz give me tricks to solve this problem plz plz plz

avisammy, Mar 1, 2016
  3. control the voice

When on call select options and see if loudspeaker is activated.

You can also factory reset device by typing in *#7780# this will revert device to out of box settings no data will be lost.

If this does not solve it you will need to hard reset device.Back up data first and type in *#7370#.

techbuzzireland, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

Voice Control

1. Voice Control - Similar Threads - Voice Control

2. can I disabled my control on pc ?, I just want share screen and voice on pc is this posible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I disabled my control on pc ?, I just want share screen and voice on pc is this posible?: can I disabled my control on pc ?, I just want share screen and voice on pc is this posible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disabled-my-control-on-pc-i-just-want-share/a14dcc97-9e8b-4ba8-af06-fd013c0d2c72
  3. can I disabled my control on pc ?, I just want share screen and voice on pc is this posible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I disabled my control on pc ?, I just want share screen and voice on pc is this posible?: can I disabled my control on pc ?, I just want share screen and voice on pc is this posible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disabled-my-control-on-pc-i-just-want-share/a14dcc97-9e8b-4ba8-af06-fd013c0d2c72
  4. Microphone is not working; voice control is not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is not working; voice control is not working on windows 10: We have windows 10 device and Microphone is not working. We usually use microphone on Chrome browser. However, it is not working from last 4 days now.I have HP device . The model number of monitor is w2082a and serial number cnc8-10npx2. The Motherboard chipset is Intel...
  5. Microphone is not working; voice control is not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone is not working; voice control is not working on windows 10: We have windows 10 device and Microphone is not working. We usually use microphone on Chrome browser. However, it is not working from last 4 days now.I have HP device . The model number of monitor is w2082a and serial number cnc8-10npx2. The Motherboard chipset is Intel...
  6. Microsoft gives users control over their voice clips

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft gives users control over their voice clips: [ATTACH] Photo courtesy of Getty Images. Microsoft is rolling out updates to its user consent experience for voice data to give customers more meaningful control over whether their voice data is used to improve products, the company announced Friday. These updates let...
  7. How can I get my headset to pick up my voice via my Xbox one controller on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get my headset to pick up my voice via my Xbox one controller on my PC: My headset will not pick up my voice when it is plugged into my Xbox One controller while I am gaming on my PC. I used to use an Astro PS4 controller with my headset for gaming and it would play audio and pick up my voice, so I know the headset I use isn't the problem. I...
  8. I am just here to voice my displeasure of the planned removal of the control panel and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am just here to voice my displeasure of the planned removal of the control panel and...: First of all why, what harm is it doing? does it take up that much space to keep? why remove it. Second of all, WHY! it is far more functional then the settings app, It is far easier to navigate, and it is just easier in every way. control panel with small icons is the only...
  9. Microsoft Cortana voice commands to control Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Cortana voice commands to control Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft’s digital assistant, Cortana, is one of the best features of Windows 10. Cortana is very similar to Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri, it can perform a variety of functions like open an application, search for files, check the weather, [...] This...
  10. also voice control doesnt seem to be turn on..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    also voice control doesnt seem to be turn on..: my new hp envy voice control doesn't seem to be turned on and Cortona.... assistant is MIA..lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/also-voice-control-doesnt-seem-to-be-turn-on/976c2f4c-149b-41cb-b405-5fb134e2be7b