Windows 10: Voice recognition

Discus and support Voice recognition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by POLNISCH, Aug 11, 2015.

1. POLNISCH Win User

Voice recognition

I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer language I not the same. It instructs me to go to the main panel of accessibility -- voice-recognition ' advanced options, but the option for a Spanish-language is not available

:)

POLNISCH, Aug 11, 2015
  2. Sepahl Win User

Lumia 820 bluetooth to Parrot CK3100

I have just paired my Lumia 820 with Parrot CK3100 LCD. Works okay, however I notice that the Parrot volume control does not work, and the phone volume control has to be used to adjust volume. Also, voice recognition uses the phone's voice recognition and
    not Parrot's, even though the phone's voice recognition is turned off! My previous phone used the parrot voice voice recognition and volume control. Has anyone experienced this issue?

Sepahl, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Sepahl Win User
    Lumia 820 with Parrot CK3100 LCD - only sound from phone when using Here+

Sorry, not using Here+ but have just paired my Lumia 820 with Parrot CK3100 LCD. Works okay, however I notice that the Parrot volume control does not work, and the phone volume control has to be used to adjust volume. Also, voice recognition uses the phone's
    voice recognition and not Parrot's, even though the phone's voice recognition is turned off! My previous phone used the parrot voice voice recognition and volume control. Have you experienced this issue?

Sepahl, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Voice recognition

1. Voice recognition - Similar Threads - Voice recognition

2. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  3. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  4. Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts: I don't have to search every time for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-access-and-speech-recognition-should-have/32828852-6922-4d72-983b-efdf50cfc671
  5. Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts

Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts: I don't have to search every time for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-access-and-speech-recognition-should-have/32828852-6922-4d72-983b-efdf50cfc671
  6. voice recognition dictation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  7. voice recognition dictation

voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  8. I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...: Play farm simulator.22 And I would love to move to speak intact. Chat and use my voice like I do in email. And word documents and on the web. But Farm sim itself did not support that because of some type of coding. Is there a way that you guys could build? One of your speech...
  9. I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...

I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...: Play farm simulator.22 And I would love to move to speak intact. Chat and use my voice like I do in email. And word documents and on the web. But Farm sim itself did not support that because of some type of coding. Is there a way that you guys could build? One of your speech...
  10. Voice Recognition Stops Recognizing "Correct" Command when Dictating in Word

Voice Recognition Stops Recognizing "Correct" Command when Dictating in Word: I am repeatedly having an issue across multiple PCs and microphones when trying to dictate text into Microsfot Word with Windows Voice Recognition.WVR will sometimes stop recognizing the "Correct" command, and instead recognizes it as text to be dictated. When this happens,...