Windows 10: Voice recorder change file location

Discus and support Voice recorder change file location in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In my windows10 the file for the voice recorder is located in One Drive. I would like to change that location which I did drag and drop it into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rrandleas, Aug 20, 2015.

1. rrandleas Win User

Voice recorder change file location

In my windows10 the file for the voice recorder is located in One Drive. I would like to change that location which I did drag and drop it into my document folder but the file is still located in the One Drive folder and new recordings do not get stored into my recording folder in documents. How do you change the default file location for the voice recorder, and stop recording going to One Drive. Thanks for any help.

:)

rrandleas, Aug 20, 2015
  2. mitchpc Win User

N96 Voice Recorder - File Location

I have tried all these file locations to find my High quality sound recording via sound recoreder for N96, but nohwere to find it. ihave trued find by name from root foleder or sound files folder in file manager cannot find the files.

Hoerver the standard qulity recordings do show up correctly.

mitchpc, Aug 20, 2015
  3. mazzy1026 Win User
    N96 Voice Recorder - File Location

Sneaky!

I'll give it a try...

Cheers

mazzy1026, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Maybe this helps:

[youtube]vwTgkwP-luM[/youtube]

Joergi, Aug 20, 2015
  5. rrandleas Win User
    this video shows where to find original file location in windows 8.1 what I would like to figure out is how to change default file location in Windows 10 of the voice recorder app. At the moment it stores it in my windows one drive and I would like to move it. Thanks

rrandleas, Aug 21, 2015
  6. Wilbear Win User
    How do you get private video?

Wilbear, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Voice recorder change file location - Similar Threads - Voice recorder change

2. Voice Recorder App save file location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder App save file location: I can't find a Setting for me to choose default where to save files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-app-save-file-location/1ef184c3-2f98-4c09-9291-5b44d753b383
  3. Voice Recorder App save file location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder App save file location: I can't find a Setting for me to choose default where to save files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-app-save-file-location/1ef184c3-2f98-4c09-9291-5b44d753b383
  4. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  5. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  6. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  7. No sound on voice recorder file

No sound on voice recorder file: Hi I used voice recorder to record a meeting using my laptop and the internal microphone. The file is available and saved but when I play it I can't hear any sound. Please advise...
  8. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  9. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...
  10. Windows voice recorder location

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows voice recorder location: I want to put a shortcut on my desktop for voice recorder but I can't find the location of the app.*Sad 24876

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 change voice recorder file location