Windows 10: volume box

Discus and support volume box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A box appeared on the right of my screen labeled volume with several celect options like Select audiio auto - detect etc. How do I get rid of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IrvinSchneider, Aug 8, 2018.

1. volume box

A box appeared on the right of my screen labeled volume with several celect options like Select audiio auto - detect etc. How do I get rid of the screen? Volume is working fine.

:)

IrvinSchneider, Aug 8, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 25, 2018
  4. volume box

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

volume box

1. volume box - Similar Threads - volume box

2. How to remove box on volume, calculator, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove box on volume, calculator, etc.: After updating to Windows 11, there has been this box on my volume, calculator and other places. It goes away after I click on it. I tried searching it up but nothing comes up. s...
  3. How to remove box on volume, calculator, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove box on volume, calculator, etc.: After updating to Windows 11, there has been this box on my volume, calculator and other places. It goes away after I click on it. I tried searching it up but nothing comes up. s...
  4. volume muted - black box on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume muted - black box on screen: how do I get rid of the black volume box on the top left of the screen that has appeared in the last couple of weeks ? it mutes all sound and we cannot close it or change the sound - it just reverts...
  5. volume muted - black box on screen

volume muted - black box on screen: how do I get rid of the black volume box on the top left of the screen that has appeared in the last couple of weeks ? it mutes all sound and we cannot close it or change the sound - it just reverts...
  6. Windows volume control box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows volume control box: Windows volume control box in the left hand corner of the screen has everything on mute and I can't delete it, so my PC is useless. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-volume-control-box/2ea4271f-1154-45bb-bac4-f4fb8a7e8af8
  7. Windows volume control box

Windows volume control box: Windows volume control box in the left hand corner of the screen has everything on mute and I can't delete it, so my PC is useless. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-volume-control-box/2ea4271f-1154-45bb-bac4-f4fb8a7e8af8
  8. How to get rid of the big volume changing box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of the big volume changing box: Whenever I adjust the volume a big box appears telling me what I am watching/listening to. It is really annoying and intrusive. How do I switch this off? I know what I'm listening to. I just want to see the volume submitted by /u/MaroonCrow [link] [comments]...
  9. Chrome extension dialog box pops up when using quick volume menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome extension dialog box pops up when using quick volume menu: When I am using the quick volume menu dialog box pops up that says chrome-extension:// and when I move my cursor over it it says "chrome-extension://obhaigpnhcioanniiaepcgkdilopflbb/background_worker.html" When I click the arrow to go to next dialog box it doesn't respond as...
  10. How do I get rid of this awful media box next to the volume control?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this awful media box next to the volume control?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OXIOXIOXI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpj99r/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_awful_media_box_next_to/