Windows 10: Volume doesn't raise consistently.

Discus and support Volume doesn't raise consistently. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have a newly installed setup with a new PC and speakers. I have an odd problem where if I have the volume set to 10, and if I raise it to 12,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WaterDDG, May 28, 2024.

1. WaterDDG Win User

Volume doesn't raise consistently.

Hello. I have a newly installed setup with a new PC and speakers. I have an odd problem where if I have the volume set to 10, and if I raise it to 12, the volume on the speakers raises audibly. If I go from 12 to 14, nothing changes, and when I go from 14 to 16, the volume then raises, but seemingly more so. It's almost as if it's skipping the 14 value. From 16, to 18, to 20, nothing changes, but when I reach 22, I can hear the increase in volume. The PC was installed just a few days ago, and I'm using the Kanto TUK powered desktop speakers. As it stands, I cannot precisely set the volume wher

:)

WaterDDG, May 28, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Volume doesn't raise consistently. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 28, 2024
  3. How to raise microphone volume?

Hi vesvespa, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you check your microphone gain level. To do it, try the steps mentioned below:

Right click on Speaker icon (Volume settings) on the Taskbar

Choose Recording Devices

Click on Microphone and open the Properties

Finally, move the slider to choose the level. It will raise the Microphone and Microphone Boost option.

NighthawkX, May 28, 2024
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 28, 2024
Thema:

1. Volume doesn't raise consistently. - Similar Threads - Volume doesn't raise

2. Volume doesn't raise consistently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume doesn't raise consistently.: Hello. I have a newly installed setup with a new PC and speakers. I have an odd problem where if I have the volume set to 10, and if I raise it to 12, the volume on the speakers raises audibly. If I go from 12 to 14, nothing changes, and when I go from 14 to 16, the volume...
  3. Volume raises when space bar is pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume raises when space bar is pressed.: So i recently got a Bluetooth keyboard Anker A7726 and it was working fine until i noticed that whenever I pressed the spacebar the volume raised. I was playing a game where I had to constantly be tapping it, so whenever i had to, the volume would raise until it was at max....
  4. Volume raises when space bar is pressed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume raises when space bar is pressed.: So i recently got a Bluetooth keyboard Anker A7726 and it was working fine until i noticed that whenever I pressed the spacebar the volume raised. I was playing a game where I had to constantly be tapping it, so whenever i had to, the volume would raise until it was at max....
  5. Volume raises when space bar is pressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Audio Driver breaks after raising volume.

Audio Driver breaks after raising volume.: I have a very strange issue where my volume is stuck at 69% and if I raise or lower it my audio stops working in any of my ports front or back but audio on my computer is still detected on my speakers realtek High Definition audio driver The only fix i found is to uninstall...
  7. Raising Video Game Volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Raising Video Game Volume: I use Nvidia Shadowplay in order to record small clips in the heat of the moment (funny or epic moments) and I've noticed my mic volume is super loud even on the 1% option inside of the Nvidia Shadowplay audio capture section. I've been thinking about lowering my actual mic...
  8. Crosser point freeze & automatically volume raise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crosser point freeze & automatically volume raise: I have lenevo windows 10 laptop.i am facing problem that is when i will write something then if i earse that letter then automatically volume 100% show on screen & mouse freezing.. Please tellme..what can i do for remove that problem.....
  9. Cannot raise the volume on my HyperX headset.

Cannot raise the volume on my HyperX headset.: I have a hyperX surround sound headset. Its through USB because that's how to connect it to PC. in discord calls people say I'm quiet, so I went into sounds to raise the levels of my input and its stuck on 0 and wont move when I slide it. I have no idea why, but it would be a...
  10. How to raise microphone volume?

How to raise microphone volume?: I am in trouble. I’ve bought a really expensive PC - Astro A40 with a mixamp and connected it to Mod Mic 5 but the volume is so low that I talk louder. I did a lot of troubleshooting actions like updating drivers, disabling other apps that take over the mike. And I really...