Windows 10: Volume Jumps After Resuming Playback (both audio and video)

Discus and support Volume Jumps After Resuming Playback (both audio and video) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone else noticed and/or fixed this issue? It seems that sometimes when I'm watching a video (usually in Media Player Classic) or listening to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vfoster, Jan 11, 2016.

1. vfoster Win User

Volume Jumps After Resuming Playback (both audio and video)

Has anyone else noticed and/or fixed this issue? It seems that sometimes when I'm watching a video (usually in Media Player Classic) or listening to music (in MediaMonkey), sometimes when I pause playback, after resuming, the volume seems to increase significantly. I don't recall having volume issues before on this computer when it was running Windows 8.1, so I'm suspecting this is a Windows 10 issue. Just curious if it's a known issue or if it's just me and my setup.

:)

vfoster, Jan 11, 2016
  2. Meadie03 Win User

Resuming Videos after Sleep Mode - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been trying to watch videos both on YouTube and through Echo360 using Microsoft Chrome.

When I try to resume a video on YouTube by pressing the "play" button, the vision of the video resumes, but there is no audio. If I then try to refresh the screen it shows an error msg of "If playback doesn't begin shortly,
    try restarting your device".

I am studying through a university online, so to close all of my tabs and documents is far from ideal.

Can you please let me know the best way to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help

Meadie03, Jan 11, 2016
  3. JosPants Win User
    Microsoft Edge Sound Problems

When minimized Microsoft Edge stops playing audio (or video for that matter). As soon as I re-open Edge playback resumes. Is there a setting somewhere to turn this off that I'm missing or is this a known bug??

JosPants, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Volume Jumps After Resuming Playback (both audio and video)

1. Volume Jumps After Resuming Playback (both audio and video) - Similar Threads - Volume Jumps Resuming

2. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?: when i start playing audio and video,then audio and video starts automatically pause and resume.it happens in windows media player ,vlc,youtube,facebook, everywhere.i try to solve this by troubleshooting but that was not usefull.my laptop drivers,and software are updated....
  3. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, All paused media restart on their own after about 30 seconds whether the page is up or minimized. This happens on Edge and Chrome but not Mozilla. It also happens on paused videos as well as audio streams like Spotify. I have to close the tabs or navigate away to get...
  4. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, Windows 10 Home vers. 2004 / OS Build 19041.450 New to the forums, first post, so I hope you will excuse me if I'm not posting correctly. Please let me know! I tried to find my issue already discussed but no luck so far. All paused media restart on their own after...
  5. No audio or video playback.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio or video playback.: My laptop has Windows 10 home. The audio and video is not working. Widows updates are current. I have run the windows troubleshooter and laptop diagnostics but to no avail. Please can someone advise if this is a windows issue and how I can fix it? Many thanks...
  6. no audio after pausing video until resume video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio after pausing video until resume video: Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-pausing-video-until-resume-video/6e818459-178f-45e4-9a29-51c6affdfd78
  7. No Audio or Video Playback after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Audio or Video Playback after Windows 10 Update: Hello, can anyone assist with troubleshooting the problem in my title? I tried using Device Manager and Windows Update which is showing all the current updates. Please reply asap and thank you. Glenda...
  8. Video Playback & Audio Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Playback & Audio Problems: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  9. Slow motion video / audio playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow motion video / audio playback: A Level 2 Technician just finished installing Version 1809 in to my Dell 5755 laptop, trying to resolve my slow motion video / audio playback. BUT 99.9999% of the time I have no audio at all. This has been ongoing since waaay before the upgrade to the 1809 version. In...
  10. Issues streaming and playback audio and video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues streaming and playback audio and video: Since about a week I'm having issues with streaming and playback. When I start my laptop, it works fine, but after a (short) while, I cannot playback anything. No YouTube or Souncloud (in the browser), no Spotify (with application), not even local files with Windows Media...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume increases after resuming playback