Windows 10: Volume Mixer Special Problem

Discus and support Volume Mixer Special Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alright for some reason I can tune my pc's audio just fine by adjusting the global operating system output sound. However, when I go into volume mixer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Synli, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Synli Win User

Volume Mixer Special Problem

Alright for some reason I can tune my pc's audio just fine by adjusting the global operating system output sound. However, when I go into volume mixer I don't see any green bars for sounds from any program (including on the global sound column) and any attempt to adjust sound for a specific program is completely null and void. All drivers are up to date - just got this computer. Motherboard is Asus Z170 Deluxe, using the onboard sound with Logitech Z623 speakers.

:)

Synli, Jul 4, 2016

2. Apps missing from volume mixer in Windows 10

Are you talking about the Volume Mixer? The problem I'm having is the MS Edge (as well as other apps) aren't listed in the Volume Mixer.

RussellEby, Jul 4, 2016
  3. Clownfish on skype not working

The main problem is it doesnt appear in my volume mixer and when i go to sound player in the program and play a sound it still doesnt appear in the volume mixer

ZeComputerGuy, Jul 4, 2016
Thema:

Volume Mixer Special Problem

1. Volume Mixer Special Problem - Similar Threads - Volume Mixer Special

2. Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!: i just brought a new Asus TUF gaming laptop with window 11 home about 6 days ago and while doing updating and installing app in to my new laptop that i found out 2 thingstaskbar have only 2 option left and centre? how can i change it top as it more useful to me when i have...
  3. Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!: i just brought a new Asus TUF gaming laptop with window 11 home about 6 days ago and while doing updating and installing app in to my new laptop that i found out 2 thingstaskbar have only 2 option left and centre? how can i change it top as it more useful to me when i have...
  4. Volume mixer not remembering volumes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume mixer not remembering volumes: Once a sepcific volume has been set for an application, it usually remains until the next time its been touched again. However here, everytime I change the volume and restart the application, it just falls back in line with the system volume. I am unaware of this happening...
  5. Volume mixer not remembering volumes

Volume mixer not remembering volumes: Once a sepcific volume has been set for an application, it usually remains until the next time its been touched again. However here, everytime I change the volume and restart the application, it just falls back in line with the system volume. I am unaware of this happening...
  6. Volume Mixer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  7. Volume Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  8. Volume Mixer

9. Chromium problems with Volume Mixer

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium problems with Volume Mixer: Build 21H1 19043.1052 I've noticed a problem that's only started happening recently. I usually set my installed Browsers to 50% of the Master Volume in the WIndows Volume Mixer. This has been fine for years but now both Browsers have begun resetting themselves back to 100%....
  10. Windows 10 volume mixer problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 volume mixer problem: Hi there I have a weird issue with windows 10's volume mixer. We all know that the volume mixer is for adjusting the sound volume of each program individually. However my problem lies in that when ever I try to increase the volume of a game I have (which has a very low sound...