Windows 10: VPCEB13FX Aethros wifi greyed out

Discus and support VPCEB13FX Aethros wifi greyed out in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I recently upgraded my computer from 8.1 to 10! it is rlly nice but I cant use wifi. it came with windows 7 sp1 preinstalled aethros= AR9285... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WillsMC, Sep 15, 2015.

1. WillsMC Win User

VPCEB13FX Aethros wifi greyed out

Hi I recently upgraded my computer from 8.1 to 10! it is rlly nice but I cant use wifi.
    it came with windows 7 sp1 preinstalled
    aethros= AR9285
    Also, I am perfectly able to use a d-link usb-wifi adapter on the computer to acess the internet
    I used the wifi normally the night before the update to download it so I'm pretty sure its not fried...
    thanks,
    HELP!

:)

WillsMC, Sep 15, 2015

2. windows 10 can not enable wifie and bluetooth keeps activate on its own without permission

Bluetooth activates it self after restarting and wifi is greyed out and not to be activated

sidneyjoordens3, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Gurunix Win User
    Setting WIFI to Metered in Windows 10 for standard users

I want to set wifi at public places to metered as a standard user. However, when I get to to the Properties of the known wifi Network, that option is greyed out.

So, I logged with admin privileges and set the know wifi network to metered.

I logged out, logged in as standard user and still the known wifi network shows as "set as metered connection (greyed out) as off.

How do I set the connection as metered as a standard user?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gurunix, Sep 15, 2015
Thema:

VPCEB13FX Aethros wifi greyed out

1. VPCEB13FX Aethros wifi greyed out - Similar Threads - VPCEB13FX Aethros wifi

2. WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.: I am unable to connect to my company wireless , where "Enter your user name and password" is GREYED out. Usually my Wifi connects thru a Certificate, but new laptops X1 Yoga we received recently asking for username and password. This is not same case for other laptops like...
  3. WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.: I am unable to connect to my company wireless , where "Enter your user name and password" is GREYED out. Usually my Wifi connects thru a Certificate, but new laptops X1 Yoga we received recently asking for username and password. This is not same case for other laptops like...
  4. WiFi icon greyed out, but my internet works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon greyed out, but my internet works: Whenever I connect to my wifi, the wifi symbol on the right side of the taskbar is greyed out. And even though the internet works temporarily, my computer frequently drops the connection. I have tried diagnosing the problem and nothing comes up. Whenever I go back to the...
  5. WiFi icon greyed out, but my internet works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi icon greyed out, but my internet works: Whenever I connect to my wifi, the wifi symbol on the right side of the taskbar is greyed out. And even though the internet works temporarily, my computer frequently drops the connection. I have tried diagnosing the problem and nothing comes up. Whenever I go back to the...
  6. WiFi icon greyed out, but my internet works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Iphone greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iphone greyed out: I cannot backup my iphone 6s on my Lenovo X1? My ipod mini connects fine, I can even update teh software on the iPhone, but not sync? I have tried restarting the Apple Mobile Device Manager, but on my version setup it does not exist. The iPhone had been syncing properly. The...
  8. Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The only way to enable Windows Sandbox feature is from the Turn Windows features on and off utility. There are various components in the background that support the functioning of this Windows Sandbox feature. It will work directly on the basis of [...] This...
  9. Wifi ,Mobile Hotspot,Airplane mode is greyed out.

Wifi ,Mobile Hotspot,Airplane mode is greyed out.: After coducting a windows update the other day, today at 5pm July 11,2019 . When Im using the internet , it suddenly say that there is no Secure Connection and sudden when I try click the wifi it became totally greyed out together with airplane mode and mobile hotspot....
  10. Yet Another WiFi Greyed Out Button (YAWGOB)

Yet Another WiFi Greyed Out Button (YAWGOB): Good day everyone, After Running Windows 10 for over two years and escaping the dreaded WiFi broken/Won't turn on issue that so many others have experienced, I can no longer consider myself lucky. My immunity has run out and I now have this issue on my Windows 10 laptop...