Windows 10: VPN incoming Network connection

Discus and support VPN incoming Network connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, on Win 7 I created an incoming VPN connection Using my laptop to VPN to that PC I not only had access to my own network, but also could use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Harpert, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Harpert Win User

VPN incoming Network connection

Hi,

on Win 7 I created an incoming VPN connection
    Using my laptop to VPN to that PC I not only had access to my own network, but also could use Internet with my home IP address. This helped in watching TV when in a foreign country *Smile

I have tried to connect both to a Windows 10 Incoming and a Windows 7 incoming connection (using my Win10 laptop) but I always get " No Internet access" so... apparently no real routing is done anymore.

I seems to be caused by the Windows 10 client, but when connecting VPN to a Small Business Server 2008, indeed this same Routing is done.... So I don't understand where it's going wrong.

What I want:
    Incoming connection on my Office PC (I did forward both port 1723 and 47 to that (Win7) PC
    VPN connection on my Win 10 laptop

and to be able to browse Internet WHILE having a VPN connection

Thanks,

:)

Harpert, Aug 30, 2015
  2. Gators07 Win User

Windows 10 VPN connects but I can't see anything.

I have set up a network VPN connection on 2 Windows 10 computers and the VPN shows connected on the client and shows incoming connection on the host but I am not able to see anything on the host computer. It shows that the Network folder is empty.

Gators07, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Network connections menus (File Edit View Tools etc..) are missing

Hi I try to set up a new incoming connection (for set up a VPN server) but under network an internet->Network connections the menus (File Edit View Tools etc..) are missing, and only the arrow button “Organize ” is present (Win10 Pro)

NickChristodoulou1, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

VPN incoming Network connection

1. VPN incoming Network connection - Similar Threads - VPN incoming Network

2. Network connected but no internet on VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connected but no internet on VPN: I use nordvpn and yourphone apps. When I am connected to my vpn I cannot connect to my phone. I disable vpn and it works until my vpn reumes and then nada,\. When I connect to my vpn I get a message"Connected,no internet" yet I can access the internet....
  3. Incoming VPN Connection - IPV6 not working

Incoming VPN Connection - IPV6 not working: My Laptop, running Windows 10 Pro, Build 19042.630, regularly receives incoming VPN connections via its IPv4 address without problems. Port 1723 is open as verified in CMD. Expectedly, “netstat -aon” returns the result “TCP 0.0.0.0:1723, Status: Listening”. I want the...
  4. Incoming VPN connection does not work on Windows 10

Incoming VPN connection does not work on Windows 10: Hi, I have Windows 10 2004 installed on my machine and setup incoming VPN connection so I can use this computer as VPN server. However it does not work when I tried to connect to this computer from my other computer/phone in the same intranet. Routing and remote access is...
  5. VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected)

VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected): I am using NordVPN and should point that this is not a 'problem' as such.I am just wondering if I can get Windows 10 to correctly identify that I am connected to NordVPN rather than saying 'Internet Access Unidentified Network' (in the system tray Network Status)?Best Regards...
  6. Block incoming connections

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Block incoming connections: Hi, I have a netgear router and the router log shows it is detecting and hopefully blocking incoming connections like port scans or DoS attacks. But McAfee running on my Win10 machine shows it is also blocking connections from external computers around the world trying to...
  7. Incoming connections blocked

Incoming connections blocked: Hi, I am having an issue where I can connect to and access shared folders on other windows computers on the same network but when they try to access my computer(via network places, run command with the IP and with the computer name) it is giving me the error "Windows cannot...
  8. Incoming VPN won't connect after hibernating

Incoming VPN won't connect after hibernating: I have setup an incoming VPN in Windows 10. It connects both internally and over the net, but once my computer is hibernated and started back up Windows will not accept the incoming connection. Once I restart again, everything is back to normal and I can connect. Not too sure...
  9. W10 INCOMING connections - missing network protocols

W10 INCOMING connections - missing network protocols: Hi there It seems that for earlier computers such as XP / W7 or even Linux machines connecting TO a W10 machine causes problems unless you connect via an IP address. Even if you apply the "Fix automatically" it still doesn't work and if you re-try the INCOMING...
  10. Multiple Incoming Connections via VPN?

Multiple Incoming Connections via VPN?: I've had an old PC that I've been experimenting with and have been turning into a NAS for my data so I can access it whenever necessary. I currently have the built-in Windows "Incoming Connections" VPN set up, and I've got it working good. But in the future I plan to have...