Windows 10: VPN Recommend?

Discus and support VPN Recommend? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking to use a VPN on Windows 10 plus my iPhone 5S, anyone know of any good ones? I was looking at a few but no idea if there any good,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kuyenmotdivad, May 21, 2015.

1. VPN Recommend?

Hi,

I'm looking to use a VPN on Windows 10 plus my iPhone 5S, anyone know of any good ones?

I was looking at a few but no idea if there any good, anyone know if they are good?

Do you guys have another recommendation?

PS - Any idea if Avast Premier there SecureLine VPN is any good?

:)

kuyenmotdivad, May 21, 2015

2. VPN connection issue

I know that creating VPN Connection is easy todo but still we have issue with this.

1 we create a vpn Connection in some computers the created vpn doent show up.

2we create vpn but when userr clic on the vpn Connection it goes to the create vpn conection window.

3we create vpn user click on vpn Icon nothing happens.

ManoloCuellar, May 21, 2015
  3. ANtMAn1 Win User
    Windows Mobile VPN compatibility

Hi

I was wondering if the windows mobile VPN client is compatible with any other VPN servers asider from Microsofts VPN server?

Also will the WM VPN client work with an ISA VPN?

Thanks

Ant

ANtMAn1, May 21, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

VPN Recommend?

What exactly are you using your VPN with? You mean between your iPhone and your Windows 10 computer? If so, no need for a VPN, just use the Microsoft Remote Desktop app in the AppStore.

If you mean a VPN to your work network, then your work should have a VPN server and client already.

Mystere, May 21, 2015
  5. Both are for home and my phone is for roaming.

6. Mystere Win User
    I still don't understand... You don't need a VPN... just install the Remote Desktop app on your iPhone, then configure your firewall to allow RDP access to your Windows 10 computer, find out your IP address, and then connect to your Windows 10 computer from your iPhone with the Remote Desktop app.

Mystere, May 21, 2015
  7. z3r010 Win User
    I use vypr and find it a bit hit and miss on the quality/speed of the connections, however it all depends on why you are using a vpn, if you are using it to mask your identity then yes vpn, however if you are using it to bypass geolocked content then smart dns services like unblockus are much better.

z3r010, May 21, 2015
  8. VPN Recommend?

The main reason I was wanting a VPN was to mask/hide my identity.

9. Mystere Win User
    Ahh... You did not make that clear.

A VPN requires two sides, and I was asking what you were needing to connect to, and you were not telling me that.

What you really should say is you are looking for a proxy service that uses VPN's.

Mystere, May 21, 2015
  10. z3r010 Win User
    I remember hearing good reports for cyberghost but I've never tried them.

z3r010, May 21, 2015
  11. Thanks will give it a try.

Giving VyprVPN a try at the moment and it seems good.

12. z3r010 Win User
    I'm pretty sure Kari make regular use of a VPN provider.
    @Kari who do you recommend?

z3r010, May 21, 2015
  13. Kari Win User

VPN Recommend?

CyberGhost
    , without a doubt. Reasonably priced, servers in 30 countries in all continents. Speeds what promised, not counting a bit higher PING when connected I get DL & UL speeds very close to my real line speeds.

Install, select the country and go:

VPN Recommend? [​IMG]

CyberGhost also has a free plan but it is terrible slow, full most of time, 15 of the 30 Premium countries available. I wholeheartedly recommend CyberGhost Premium, I do recommend to stay away from their free plan *Smile.

14. Thanks, will give it a go - will try month first then subscribe for longer, a good idea?

kuyenmotdivad, May 22, 2015
  15. Kari Win User
    Yes, you can pay per month or per year. Two paid plans, the Premium is for one device, Premium Plus 5 devices. If you suddenly need to switch your license to another PC, just log in from another device and the license is automatically transferred to that device, the one device does not mean the license cannot be transferred, it just means one device at any given time can be logged in.

Thema:

VPN Recommend?

1. VPN Recommend? - Similar Threads - VPN Recommend

2. Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client: I want to run a VPN client on my router in order to protect all my devices attached to the network. I currently use a ASUS RT-AC66U B1 and the router CPU just can't handle the traffic. It degrades my download speed over 50% compared to running the VPN client on my desktop....
  3. Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client: I want to run a VPN client on my router in order to protect all my devices attached to the network. I currently use a ASUS RT-AC66U B1 and the router CPU just can't handle the traffic. It degrades my download speed over 50% compared to running the VPN client on my desktop....
  4. My Norton360 LifeLock Secure VPN wont work and i tried everything Norton recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Norton360 LifeLock Secure VPN wont work and i tried everything Norton recommended: It wont connect it just says that it encountered a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-norton360-lifelock-secure-vpn-wont-work-and-i/d67d8bd5-e831-4ecd-88c3-7a42a97fbf3b
  5. VPN recommendation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VPN recommendation?: Hello! I’m in Canada and want to watch a show that’s coming from a Norwegian television station. Is there any VPN that somebody could recommend that’s safe and reliable that’s not expensive? I know from what I’ve searched that there are no free options that are safe or...
  6. High recommended VPN for Windows 10

High recommended VPN for Windows 10: Due to possible hackers currently in my sight of unlawful entry, please provide a VPN which is cutting edge and trusted by Microsoft. Thank you, Carmen DeBose...
  7. Having problems with NordVPN and recommendation for Windows 10 VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having problems with NordVPN and recommendation for Windows 10 VPN: Hi I purchased NordVPN for use on my Windows 10 laptop. I have two accounts on the laptop. My own "Home" user account and my "Work" user account. I wanted to set up NordVPN so that it auto connects if I log in at home but is optional if I use my work account. Unfortunately...
  8. VPN Recommendations

VPN Recommendations: My VPN subscription for Private Internet Access ran out over Christmas. PIA emailed me saying that their prices are going up soon and I should resubscribe if I wish to avoid this increase. I'm wondering if PIA are still one of the go to VPNs or if there are other ones that...
  9. recommendations for authorized microsoft support vpn service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recommendations for authorized microsoft support vpn service: What are some legitimate microsoft support services that can check my computer remotely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/recommendations-for-authorized-microsoft-support/aa36cf58-01ea-4fbc-af49-c6dfd47005e6
  10. Recommend a FAST vpn

Recommend a FAST vpn: I use a VPN service, but it's slow. My home internet runs at 100 Mbps up and down (google fiber), but the VPN limits me to just a few Mbps. Ok ... what can you expect for such a low price? I'm willing to spend more, but I don't know of a service that provide truly fast...