Windows 10: VPN

Discus and support VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think I will try this VPM feature with IPVanish.com . I looked at the settings and VPN but there doesn't appear to be a detailed " how to ". Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by enigma1944, Jun 24, 2017.

1. VPN

I think I will try this VPM feature with IPVanish.com . I looked at the settings and VPN but there doesn't appear to be a detailed " how to ". Is there a tutorial around for this feature on Windows 10. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Jun 24, 2017

2. VPN connection issue

I know that creating VPN Connection is easy todo but still we have issue with this.

1 we create a vpn Connection in some computers the created vpn doent show up.

2we create vpn but when userr clic on the vpn Connection it goes to the create vpn conection window.

3we create vpn user click on vpn Icon nothing happens.

ManoloCuellar, Jun 24, 2017
  3. ANtMAn1 Win User
    Windows Mobile VPN compatibility

Hi

I was wondering if the windows mobile VPN client is compatible with any other VPN servers asider from Microsofts VPN server?

Also will the WM VPN client work with an ISA VPN?

Thanks

Ant

ANtMAn1, Jun 24, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

VPN

What are you planning on using IPVanish for? It does not make you hidden when using a VPN. Your connection is still seen on the outbound end. All that it does is allow you more of a direct route to say England if you are watching BBC programming. If you go to the Setup side of IPVanish, it will tell you how to download their program to allow you to enable and disable the VPN.

I use OpenVPN on my NVidia Shield when I want to watch something live on BBC, but not always. The service I use is SmartDNS.

bro67, Jun 25, 2017
  5. OK thanks for your info

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

VPN

1. VPN - Similar Threads - VPN

2. Fix VPN connects and then automatically disconnects on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix VPN connects and then automatically disconnects on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]VPN is a very useful feature for modern computers in today’s times. It helps commercial as well as non-commercial users in many ways. For commercial or corporate users, they can access their company’s private servers using this VPN connection, whereas [...]...
  3. Problems with establishing a VPN connection to the Intranet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with establishing a VPN connection to the Intranet: Hey, Short summary of what i am trying to do: To get access to my data on the univerity network i have to connect to the intranet via VPN. I have a servername, my username and password. At first i tried to connect with the recommended (by the uni) client "Aruba Virtual...
  4. VPN Help

VPN Help: Do I really need a private VPN? If so, how do I use one and get one? Thanks 142859
  5. I use VPN, ookla uses the VPN address instead of my actual. HOw can I correct this.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I use VPN, ookla uses the VPN address instead of my actual. HOw can I correct this.: My VPN won't use my actual address instead of it's address. How do I correct this for speedtest purposes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-vpn-ookla-uses-the-vpn-address-instead-of-my/00a333d5-e477-453c-87b6-8d068f22ac5a
  6. VPN Help

in Windows 10 Support
    VPN Help: Do I really need a private VPN? If so, how do I use one and get one? Thanks 142859
  7. Unable to install Checkpoint VPN

Unable to install Checkpoint VPN: Dear All Please see the following attached. [ATTACH] Issue type: Facing difficulties to install the Checkpoint VPN. Observation: Win 10 OS, is a domain end-user. Troubleshooting steps: 1, Safe mode install. 2, Clean boot install. 3, Grant the user admin...
  8. How to make Mobile Hotspot use the VPN

How to make Mobile Hotspot use the VPN: Hi, I often use the Windows 10 built in "Mobile Hotspot" feature to share my notebook's internet connection ("Ethernet 2" in my Network Connections, wired). It makes use of the notebook's internal wifi card (Wi-Fi 4) to wirelessly transmit the internet signal to mobile...
  9. Local IP returned instead of remote VPN's IP

Local IP returned instead of remote VPN's IP: Hi for several years both in win7 and now win10 I have a VPN to a remote Draytek router in the UK. All worked very well. BUT: Between July this year and now (Oct) something has changed and exceeds my expertise to correct. I can set things to either: (a) connect to sites...
  10. VPN installation

VPN installation: Dear All Please see the following attached. [ATTACH] Issue type: Facing difficulties to install the Checkpoint VPN. Observation: Win 10 OS, is a domain end-user. Troubleshooting steps: 1, Safe mode install. 2, Clean boot install. 3, Grant the user admin...