Windows 10: VPN

Discus and support VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think I will try this VPM feature with IPVanish.com . I looked at the settings and VPN but there doesn't appear to be a detailed " how to ". Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by enigma1944, Jun 24, 2017.

1. VPN

I think I will try this VPM feature with IPVanish.com . I looked at the settings and VPN but there doesn't appear to be a detailed " how to ". Is there a tutorial around for this feature on Windows 10. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Jun 24, 2017

2. VPN connection issue

I know that creating VPN Connection is easy todo but still we have issue with this.

1 we create a vpn Connection in some computers the created vpn doent show up.

2we create vpn but when userr clic on the vpn Connection it goes to the create vpn conection window.

3we create vpn user click on vpn Icon nothing happens.

ManoloCuellar, Jun 24, 2017
  3. ANtMAn1 Win User
    Windows Mobile VPN compatibility

Hi

I was wondering if the windows mobile VPN client is compatible with any other VPN servers asider from Microsofts VPN server?

Also will the WM VPN client work with an ISA VPN?

Thanks

Ant

ANtMAn1, Jun 24, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

VPN

What are you planning on using IPVanish for? It does not make you hidden when using a VPN. Your connection is still seen on the outbound end. All that it does is allow you more of a direct route to say England if you are watching BBC programming. If you go to the Setup side of IPVanish, it will tell you how to download their program to allow you to enable and disable the VPN.

I use OpenVPN on my NVidia Shield when I want to watch something live on BBC, but not always. The service I use is SmartDNS.

bro67, Jun 25, 2017
  5. OK thanks for your info

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

VPN

1. VPN - Similar Threads - VPN

2. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  3. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  4. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...: The entire problem is mentioned in the question and here's 2 of the Minidump files for the bluescreen.https://1drv.ms/u/c/727de73c7587a791/EbNQd06duolNlWFZhw83kD4BdU6oiXaD8wfMV22A5o0KLA?e=haFpci041424-11140-01.dmpWould really appreciate a fix for thisThanks in advance!...
  5. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...: The entire problem is mentioned in the question and here's 2 of the Minidump files for the bluescreen.https://1drv.ms/u/c/727de73c7587a791/EbNQd06duolNlWFZhw83kD4BdU6oiXaD8wfMV22A5o0KLA?e=haFpci041424-11140-01.dmpWould really appreciate a fix for thisThanks in advance!...
  6. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN: I replaced some hardware, and it attempts to start the process of logging in with PW but it fails I believe because I have VPN set to auto connect.What steps do I need to take to get logged in?Windows 11...
  8. HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN

HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN: I replaced some hardware, and it attempts to start the process of logging in with PW but it fails I believe because I have VPN set to auto connect.What steps do I need to take to get logged in?Windows 11...
  9. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...
  10. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...