Windows 10: Vulkan comes to Talos..

Discus and support Vulkan comes to Talos.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [img] - eek!! *What 41099 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BugMeister, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Vulkan comes to Talos..

Vulkan comes to Talos.. [​IMG]

- eek!! *What

:)

BugMeister, Feb 16, 2016

2. Help, I accidentally uninstalled Vulkan RT Libraries! [SOLVED]

What makes you think you need Vulkan Run Time Libraries?

<QP>

Games that support Vulkan include Dota 2, the latest Doom game, Star Citizen, and the Talos Principle. Also, Vulkan is support by game emulators such as the Dolphin Emulator, and by game engines such as Valve Corporation's Source 2 engine, CryEngine, Unreal
    Engine, Unity, and ID Tech.

Please note that you cannot install a copy of Vulkan Run Time Libraries manually after you remove the software from your operating system.

Games may refuse to run in worst case, and the only option that you have to reinstall Vulkan is to install the graphics driver again.

</QP>

Source & more:
    https://www.ghacks.net/2017/04/24/vulcan-run-ti...

PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 16, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade

Still not a bad average for an inplace upgrade Vulkan comes to Talos.. :p

As long as you're referring to Zorin I suppose by the time 2020 come along it might be ready for prime time.

Vulkan api is going to give direct x a run for it's money

Once gamers get tiered of resetting win-10 they will come to linux eventually and Vulkan will help that transition Vulkan comes to Talos.. :)

Of course Steam is already on Linux Vulkan comes to Talos.. :)

ThrashZone, Feb 16, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

Vulkan comes to Talos..

Spock?? , i mean he has pointy ears but is he a vulcan? wtf is vulcan???

Archie123, Feb 16, 2016
  5. Vulkan is a new low-level API similar to DX12 or AMD's Mantle. It's open source.

blackroseMD1, Feb 17, 2016
  6. BRO
    bro Win User
    thank you for information.

7. No problem bro.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Vulkan comes to Talos..

1. Vulkan comes to Talos.. - Similar Threads - Vulkan comes Talos

2. ctldl.windowsupdate.com resolving to CDN 209.197.3.8 and flagged as poor by Talos, VirusTotal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ctldl.windowsupdate.com resolving to CDN 209.197.3.8 and flagged as poor by Talos, VirusTotal: 5/9/2023 our firewalls getting threat intelligence feed from Talos flagged "ctldl.windowsupdate.com resolving to CDN 209.197.3.8" as malicious and triggered DNS poisining attack in our environment we would like to confirm that 209.197.3.8 is indeed used by Microsoft and if...
  3. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries: I am having low end laptop so i started uninstalling unwanted application. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries ?.....Anyone tell me please....
  4. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries: I am having low end laptop so i started uninstalling unwanted application. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries ?.....Anyone tell me please....
  5. Vulkan Support on Windows ARM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vulkan Support on Windows ARM: Although OpenGL support on Windows ARM devices is available via the OpenCl and OpenGL compat pack , is there native support for the Vulkan API on Windows ARM or are there any plans to natively support Vulkan? Thanks!...
  6. The virus talos.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The virus talos.: I had a virus attack my computer. My virus protection had lapsed. I have renewed it. It seems to have encrypted many of my files. Videos, pictures and some, but not all files. Anyway to save them and make sure the virus is gone....
  7. Vulkan runtime libraries

Vulkan runtime libraries: I have 2 copies of subject file, both installed on the same date, one by Intel( v1.0.54.1) the other by LunarG( v1.0.33.0) Both files are the same size. Do I need both of them?...
  8. Vulkan Runtime Libraries software

Vulkan Runtime Libraries software: Is it okay to remove older versions of the Vulkan Runtime Libraries? I have versions 1.0.33.0 and 1.0.65.1 installed on my computer - is it alright to remove the older version from 11/2017?...
  9. Vulkan was uninstalled

Vulkan was uninstalled: i was recently playing doom and when i woke up yesterday my graphics were reset, so when i i put everything at ultra and put vulkan, my doom reset and never opened again, so i found out how to open it again but by doing that i have to use open gl which lowers my framerate by...
  10. Vulkan being added to Cryengine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vulkan being added to Cryengine: Perhaps the most interesting new facet of CryEngine 5.4 is its proposed support for the Vulkan renderer. According to the blog post, after work was completed on its DirectX 12 implementation, "the team has been hard at work implementing a Vulkan renderer". If you cruise over...