Windows 10: Vulnerabilities in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Could Allow Elevation Priv.

Discus and support Vulnerabilities in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Could Allow Elevation Priv. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Security Advisory 4021279 Vulnerabilities in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Could Allow Elevation of Privilege Published: May 9, 2017 Version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Vulnerabilities in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Could Allow Elevation Priv.

Read more: Microsoft Security Advisory 4021279

:)

Brink, May 8, 2017

2. Error Installing - Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.0 VS2015 Tooling Preview 2

I want to install Asp.Net Core framework but i can not install by getting this error:

Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.0 VS 2015 Tooling Preview 2.

SetUp failed.

One or more issues caused the setup to fail. Please fix the issues and then retry setup.

Note: I have already installed Visual Studio 2015 Preview 3

Ervis Trupja, May 8, 2017
  3. 93tid Win User
    ++ the future of Microsoft Lumia mobile phones ++

Windows Core OS does not exist yet, so don't see how it could run on anything.

93tid, May 8, 2017
Thema:

Vulnerabilities in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Could Allow Elevation Priv.

1. Vulnerabilities in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Could Allow Elevation Priv. - Similar Threads - Vulnerabilities NET Core

2. Net core 3.1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Net core 3.1: Dear Microsoft, I downloaded net core 3.1 approximately 1 hour ago, after i installed it i couldn't write in the search bar, after that i tried to restart my computer and uninstall the program but no succes. -Szabó Márk...
  3. Announcing .NET Core 3.0

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3.0: We’re excited to announce the release of .NET Core 3.0. It includes many improvements, including adding Windows Forms and WPF, adding new JSON APIs, support for ARM64 and improving performance across the board. C# 8 is also part of this release, which includes nullable, async...
  4. Announcing .NET Core 3.0

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3.0: We’re excited to announce the release of .NET Core 3.0. It includes many improvements, including adding Windows Forms and WPF, adding new JSON APIs, support for ARM64 and improving performance across the board. C# 8 is also part of this release, which includes nullable, async...
  5. Installing .NET Core SDK fails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing .NET Core SDK fails.: Hello, I am trying to install the .NET Core SDK version 2.2.203 (latest as of today), but the installation fails immediately with error, "User cancelled installation." with "Retry" and "Cancel" buttons. I did not cancel the installation. Clicking Retry immediately results...
  6. Announcing .NET Core 2.2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 2.2: We’re excited to announce the release of .NET Core 2.2. It includes diagnostic improvements to the runtime, support for ARM32 for Windows and Azure Active Directory for SQL Client. The biggest improvements in this release are in ASP.NET Core. ASP.NET Core 2.2 and Entity...
  7. .NET Core October 2018 Update - NET Core 1.0 and 1.1

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core October 2018 Update - NET Core 1.0 and 1.1: Today, we are releasing the .NET Core October 2018 Update for 1.0 and 1.1. This update includes .NET Core 1.0.13, 1.1.10 and .NET Core SDK 1.1.11. Security CVE-2018-8292: .NET Core Information Disclosure Vulnerability Microsoft is aware of a security feature bypass...
  8. Update on .NET Core 3.0 and .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 News
    Update on .NET Core 3.0 and .NET Framework 4.8: In May, we announced .NET Core 3.0, the next major version of .NET Core that adds support for building desktop applications using WinForms, WPF, and Entity Framework 6. We also announced some exciting updates to .NET Framework which enable you to use the new modern controls...
  9. Announcing .NET Core 2.1

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 2.1: We’re excited to announce the release of .NET Core 2.1. It includes improvements to performance, to the runtime and tools. It also includes a new way to deploy tools as NuGet packages. We’ve added a new primitive type called Span<T> that operates on data without allocations....
  10. .NET Core 1.0 is now released!

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core 1.0 is now released!: I feel like it's the culmination of all these years of work in .NET and Open Source. This is why I came to work at Microsoft; we wanted to open source as much as we could and build a community around .NET and open source at Microsoft. 15 years and the work of thousands of...