Windows 10: W.10 1607 Slower Boot

Discus and support W.10 1607 Slower Boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi After the Update yesterday I notice Boot is about 3 seconds longer not that this is a problem I just thought it was worth a mention *Smile 58453 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stephanie, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Stephanie Win User

W.10 1607 Slower Boot

Hi

After the Update yesterday I notice Boot is about 3 seconds longer not that this is a problem I just thought it was worth a mention *Smile

:)

Stephanie, Aug 2, 2016

2. Outlook won't open

I bought W-10 some time ago. It has always been slow, but recently got slower and slower until it won't open at all. I've restarted many times

kinghopper, Aug 2, 2016
  3. dxbus Win User
    Slow computer performance

My system runs slower ,takes longer to boot and loads programs slower on Windows 10. How do I fix this?

Original Title: Boot

dxbus, Aug 2, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

W.10 1607 Slower Boot

But what do you think of the new features and how it functions overall??

I like it and can't wait to get the new insider build.

BunnyJ, Aug 2, 2016
  5. Stephanie Win User
    Hi Jeff Yes I like it *Smile

Stephanie, Aug 2, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Good to hear.. btw. My boot times are a bit faster than with the previous version.

BunnyJ, Aug 2, 2016
  7. Stephanie Win User
    Maybe mine will get faster with updates *Smile

Stephanie, Aug 2, 2016
  8. BunnyJ New Member

W.10 1607 Slower Boot

I hope so.. *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

W.10 1607 Slower Boot

1. W.10 1607 Slower Boot - Similar Threads - 1607 Slower Boot

2. No Boot W/ HDMI??

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Boot W/ HDMI??: hi all. whilst looking into stuff about my other power-off issues, i decided to change my monitor cable to an HDMI as i ended up w/ one spare. plugged it all in, checked my power leads etc etc, pressed the case button - nothing. at all. power off, recheck etc etc, retry -...
  3. No Boot W/ HDMI??

in Windows 10 Support
    No Boot W/ HDMI??: hi all. whilst looking into stuff about my other power-off issues, i decided to change my monitor cable to an HDMI as i ended up w/ one spare. plugged it all in, checked my power leads etc etc, pressed the case button - nothing. at all. power off, recheck etc etc, retry -...
  4. Boot slower overtime on SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot slower overtime on SSD: Hi! I need some help on this because I can't really figure out what's going on. A few months ago my 7200 RPM HDD died on me, so I took that as an opportunity and switched to SSD. It's a Kingston A400 with 240 GB capacity. At first the boot time was pretty quick, around 10 -...
  5. Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower

Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower: Wondering if someone can help me out with this, ever since I've had Windows 10 on my machine (whatever version/build) the startup speed has always been really good, whether it's from a restart or using the "Fast startup" after shutdown (which is even faster) It's on an SSD...
  6. Secure Boot and UEFI on Windows 10 Version 1607

in Windows 10 Customization
    Secure Boot and UEFI on Windows 10 Version 1607: I need to configure Secure Boot and UEFI on Windows 10 Version 1607. I understand that they can be on Windows 10 version 1703 or later, but we are not allowed to upgrade Windows 10 version 1607 due to our local policy for now. I have been looking for if there is any way to...
  7. Win 10 Enterprise 1607 Auto Updates on Domain w/GP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Enterprise 1607 Auto Updates on Domain w/GP: I have a new system with a fresh install of Win 10 Enterprise 1607 (x64) that is connected to a domain with a group policy to NOT automatically download and install updates. The existing Win 10 Enterprise 1511 systems display the heading "Some settings are managed by your...
  8. Boot time is getting slower and slower

Boot time is getting slower and slower: I built my latest PC and upgraded the Windows 10 Home 32 bit to 64 bit back in December. I have 32GB RAM and have an I7 processor. My boot times continue to get slower and slower the past several months. I have googled solutions and tried many including booting into safe (no...
  9. dual boot? w7 and w 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dual boot? w7 and w 10: hi, is it possible to dual boot w7 and w 10?. I'm currently running w7 and i got offer for w10 already, my question is it possible to dual boot it and i want genuine w10 as well. i tried use media creation control and windows update but both failed at step 3 (75% overall) and...
  10. Dual Boot 1607 and 1703

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot 1607 and 1703: So when version 1703 aka Creators update finally came through last night on my 12 yr old Dell Pentium 4 desktop, WiFi took a major shit. Whatever I did, including remove and install, I couldn't get the internal D-link DWA-566 or a Linksys USB adapter to work, both of which...