Windows 10: W D updates

Discus and support W D updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I find W10 updates very frustrating most of the time, for instance, an update for Windows Defender which fails repeatedly. Then I open up W D, click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tinmar49, May 17, 2015.

1. tinmar49 Win User

W D updates

I find W10 updates very frustrating most of the time, for instance, an update for Windows Defender which fails repeatedly. Then I open up W D, click on update and it runs the code with no trouble. This is not a one off, it's happened three times with this build (10074).

:)

tinmar49, May 17, 2015
  2. barnab1 Win User

flash lite 3.1 update for nokia n97

yes..the problem still exists..although it worked b4 d firmware update...bt since d update it had no signs of working..n i agree with the person above me..its really painful 2 use the internet w/o d flash video/lite servive

barnab1, May 17, 2015
  3. karotro Win User
    Questions on E90

^^ E90 F/W i'd guess so! W D updates :D W D updates :D

karotro, May 17, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

W D updates

Happened to me too few times, after several tries they went thru. Only one that is still stumping me last few days is a security update for Flash, just would not install after several attempts.

CountMike, May 20, 2015
Thema:

W D updates

1. W D updates - Similar Threads - updates

2. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  3. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  4. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  5. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  6. Windows 10 updates download faster now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 updates download faster now: Microsoft has decreased the size of updates for Windows 10 significantly, which means that they will download faster now. Back in 2021, Microsoft announced that it has cut the size of updates for Windows 11 by an average of 40 percent. The technical article explains that...
  7. Windows Update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update issue: I have this issue whenever I update my graphics driver to the newest version, my windows 11 forces another update after that to update to a lower version of the graphics driver i.e from 31.0.101.5445 to 31.0.101.5333 , this keeps happening no matter what I do....
  8. Windows Update issue

Windows Update issue: I have this issue whenever I update my graphics driver to the newest version, my windows 11 forces another update after that to update to a lower version of the graphics driver i.e from 31.0.101.5445 to 31.0.101.5333 , this keeps happening no matter what I do....
  9. How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?: As said in the title, how do I permanently disable Windows 10 update?I just lost my simulation work that takes 8 hours to run and it updated itself while left unattended. It's crazy how this just has to happen before my uni submission deadline. Now that I could not submit it...
  10. How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?

How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?: As said in the title, how do I permanently disable Windows 10 update?I just lost my simulation work that takes 8 hours to run and it updated itself while left unattended. It's crazy how this just has to happen before my uni submission deadline. Now that I could not submit it...