Windows 10: W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo

Discus and support W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Directly after 1709 completed ATT/Yahoo Mail’s frame appeared but not the actual mail! Mysterious! 95788 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Oct 17, 2017.

1. lpatrick Win User

W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo

Directly after 1709 completed ATT/Yahoo Mail’s frame appeared but not the actual mail! Mysterious!

:)

lpatrick, Oct 17, 2017
  2. tyelrod Win User

ERROR CODE 800C0000 - CAN'T SYNC MY ATT.NET or YAHOO.COM EMAILS!!!

I have had both of my emails for years so I can't just change. And my primary email is ATT.net which is still a Yahoo server (I don't know if ATT owns Yahoo or Yahoo owns ATT).

I know it's not the phone operating system (our's is Windows) because I have seen several other complaints with all different phones and OS's.

Yahoo did some kind of update that affected their syncing on mobile devices. It has been over 3 weeks since our emails on our phones will synce (Yahoo and ATT). It is getting VERY FRUSTRATING!!

Does anyone know how to contact Yahoo (all I could find was their stupid Q & A Troubleshooting section which doesn't address it.

Thanks for any help!

tyelrod, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Issues with Internet Explorer: Can't accept cookies

Can't sign on to Internet Explorer & when I sign in to Yahoo for mail it says can't accept cookies.

When I go to another browser (Microsoft Edge) I can sign into my ATT Yahoo page & can sign into Yahoo mail. It's like my Internet Explorer is bad & can't uninstall & reinstall so what do I do?

Original Title: Internet Explorer on new computer windows 10.

PatMurrayZM, Oct 17, 2017
  4. W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo

Hi lpatrick.

Did this clear? Which browser are you using or is this an app?

If browser clear browsing data and retry. Know your passwords before clearing.

You can also try another browser to see if it a browser or Window / Network issue.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 17, 2017
  5. lpatrick Win User
    Using Edge.

lpatrick, Oct 17, 2017
  6. There was an issue a long time ago, Edge and Yahoo.

I would try Chrome or Firefox as a test.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 18, 2017
  7. lpatrick Win User
    Please refer to my latest post regarding Edge and email.

lpatrick, Oct 19, 2017
  8. Bree New Member

W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo

9. lpatrick Win User
    lpatrick, Oct 19, 2017
  10. I've seen a number of post where people are reporting a variety of issues with Edge and different sites. I imagine we will see an update soon.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo

1. W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo - Similar Threads - W10 1709 ATT

2. windows 11 update on laptop refuses to connect to att-yahoo..att.net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 update on laptop refuses to connect to att-yahoo..att.net: AFter installing the windows 11 update on my laptop, I can no longer get into my att mail. The error message says: att.yahoo.att.net refused to connect. I have run the troubleshooter and it comes back with the statement saying troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem. I...
  3. windows 11 update on laptop refuses to connect to att-yahoo..att.net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 update on laptop refuses to connect to att-yahoo..att.net: AFter installing the windows 11 update on my laptop, I can no longer get into my att mail. The error message says: att.yahoo.att.net refused to connect. I have run the troubleshooter and it comes back with the statement saying troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem. I...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail: I changed my ATT Yahoo password and, after updating it in MS Mail, the app no longer downloads ATT Yahoo email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-not-working-for-att-yahoo-mail/14e0f613-dbfd-4d5d-9980-9c1bfda5538f
  5. Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail

Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail: I changed my ATT Yahoo password and, after updating it in MS Mail, the app no longer downloads ATT Yahoo email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-not-working-for-att-yahoo-mail/14e0f613-dbfd-4d5d-9980-9c1bfda5538f
  6. Outlook 365 - cannot set up account on Yahoo/ATT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 365 - cannot set up account on Yahoo/ATT: My ATT/Yahoo/Bellsouth email ceased loading on Outlook 365. I cannot repair the file. I cannot delete the account. Any thoughts? Someone posted info about an authorization web page. That page suggests loading a file to my iphone. I have 365 loaded on a laptop so not...
  7. Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo: My W10 Mail is fed by Yahoo but Mail always lags behind so I want to use ATT/Yahoo as my email. How do I make this change? 131339
  8. Windows 10 Mail "Connecting to a Service" failure for Yahoo and ATT Mail

Windows 10 Mail "Connecting to a Service" failure for Yahoo and ATT Mail: OK, I burned a few hours on this so I thought I would save some folks the trouble in case then found hit it too. This is a bug in Windows 10 Mail. Changed my password on Yahoo (with ATT.net address). Windows 10 Mail, which helpfully uses OAUTH your Yahoo related accounts....
  9. Upgraded W Defender in W10 1709

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upgraded W Defender in W10 1709: As a novice I am definitely qualified in PC security. With the installation of W10 1709 I noticed Defender is supposedly very much upgraded. Question, is the upgraded Defender strong enough to use as my primary security software? I previously had McAfee. 96624
  10. Actual Move From ATT/Yahoo Mail by Someone

in Browsers and Email
    Actual Move From ATT/Yahoo Mail by Someone: I would like to hear from someone who has actually, successfully moved their email service while keeping their same email address from ATT/Yahoo to some other email service. Yes, I have read numerous how to articles but yet to have read a true life experience. Yahoo mail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo sync error code 800c0000