Windows 10: W10-1803 - BT / Wi-Fi / USB TV Issues

Discus and support W10-1803 - BT / Wi-Fi / USB TV Issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, 1) Switchiung Bluetooth ON and OFF Display is flilkering a lot. I am affraid this may cause Hardware to go defect. 2) Wi-Fi connection is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Adalwar, May 6, 2018.

1. Adalwar Win User

W10-1803 - BT / Wi-Fi / USB TV Issues

Hi,

1) Switchiung Bluetooth ON and OFF Display is flilkering a lot. I am affraid this may cause Hardware to go defect.
    2) Wi-Fi connection is not willing to Connect, I have to try several times, turniong Wi-Fi ON / OFF and turning ON /OFF Flight mode.
    3) My Avermedia USB TV, is not working, it starts up and close imediatly. Re-installed Driver, no Help. Seems there is a USB related Problem, althout TV Stick is recognised and there is no error msg.
    4) I ejected my SD Micro card, and connected it to PC again, Scandisk was poping up for Repair. Seems , there are issues with USB again.
    5) In Taskarbar , it displays the the Display Language rather the Keyboard in use.

I tried to re-install all Drivers, deleting Drivers from device manager, run SFC, did a "Inplace Upgrade", nothing helps, so I went back to 1709 version.

Regards

:)

Adalwar, May 6, 2018
Thema:

W10-1803 - BT / Wi-Fi / USB TV Issues

1. W10-1803 - BT / Wi-Fi / USB TV Issues - Similar Threads - W10 1803 USB

2. Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi issues: I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 on it that will not connect to the wifi no matter what I do. I have tried uninstalling and upgrading drivers and disabling Windows firewall, and it keeps saying “Can’t connect to this network”. Please help....
  3. Wi-Fi Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Issues: Hello I just purchased a laptop with windows 11And after installing it I went to schoolI started having a problem with trying to connect to their Wi-FiIt tells me “action needed” but no website pops upSo i can’t sign into my computer because I need Wi-Fi to do that, and I...
  4. Wi-Fi Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Issue?: Hello,For about the last 3 months or so, from time to time, I get this message on the screen of my laptop:Your connection was InterruptedA Network Change was Detected It happens almost every time I change from one page to another: such as from email to web browsing to search...
  5. Wi-Fi issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi issue: Hi, My Wi-Fi adapter stops working unexpectedly and it does not get fixed until I shutdown then start the PC doing a "restart" does not work, and sometimes even shutdown/start does not help. I installed the latest intel drivers 21.90.3.2 but I'm still having the same issue....
  6. Wi-Fi issues

Wi-Fi issues: My Wi-Fi disconnects frequently, but when I troubleshoot the issue is fixed, I’m reconnected, and after 10 or so seconds my internet disconnects again. This has been happening for most of the day, even though I “fixed” the same issue a few days ago. I’ve done everything....
  7. Wi-Fi issue

Wi-Fi issue: I recently upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10 Pro. I've been using ethernet cable to connect to the Internet for 2 months, and all was well. Two days ago I switched to Wi-Fi using a USB Realtek dongle, which I've used for years with Win 7 and with Linux without a problem....
  8. Wi Fi Issues

Wi Fi Issues: Hi, I have just installed a new Lap Top It works just fine along with my I pad and I phone on the wif fi system just as my old lap top did . But .......when I connect the lap top to the internet through the wi fi I lose the wi fi connection to the I pad . and when I...
  9. W10 - 1803 USB related issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 - 1803 USB related issues: Hi, My AverMedia Hybrid TV-Tuner USB is not working in 1803. I have tried everything, from Re-Install Drivers, Troubleshoting, Compatibilty settings and nothing helps. I think it is USB related because the App launches normally but when it comes to the point where the...
  10. Wi-Fi connection slowing down with BT on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi connection slowing down with BT on: Hi Guys, Normally my Wi-Fi connection is like 40-50 Mb/s, but it slows down to, like, 10 Mb/s or so with BT on. That maybe does not sound bad, but often websites are taking ages to load. I switched my router to 802.11n; even if that helped, the improvement is hardly...