Windows 10: W10 - 1803 USB related issues

Discus and support W10 - 1803 USB related issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My AverMedia Hybrid TV-Tuner USB is not working in 1803. I have tried everything, from Re-Install Drivers, Troubleshoting, Compatibilty settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adalwar, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Adalwar Win User

W10 - 1803 USB related issues

Hi,
    My AverMedia Hybrid TV-Tuner USB is not working in 1803. I have tried everything, from Re-Install Drivers, Troubleshoting, Compatibilty settings and nothing helps.
    I think it is USB related because the App launches normally but when it comes to the point where the "Power-On" LEd should light it just closes.
    Also, there is a "new" warning message in W10 , at least I have never seen such before and I am quite perplex about it: This is USB 2.0 Device and may not work when connected to USB 3.0 (something like that). Further it suggests to connect to USB 2.0 Port, but my Laptop has only USB 3.0 Ports.
    What should that be now.

Also, I am using a SD-Card attach to the internal SD-Card Reader, and it stays all the time connected.
    When I install 1803 , and when I run Error Fixing utility it finds errors and correct it.
    Files are also getting corrupted, I did download a Windows Update Standalone Installer and it was corrupted.

Regards

:)

Adalwar, Jun 14, 2018

2. A couple of graphics related issues in W10

A couple of graphics related issues in W10.Firstly, a message often pops up saying ''NVidia graphics driver has stopped responding and has recovered''. Even after downloading most recent driver.

Secondly, I have now noticed that when my PC is in sleep mode for any length of time, resuming will result in black and white stepped / blocked stripes across my monitor.

Any ideas on what may be wrong? New graphic card? New Monitor??!!?? Reinstall Windows?

My monitor is an HP LP 2065. Graphic card GT640. NVidia driver 355.82

Thanks in advance.

thefrecklepuny, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. W10 - 1803 USB related issues - Similar Threads - W10 1803 USB

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue: Hi everyone,I'm having a persistent issue related to usb, since every time I plug-in a different USB in any port, I get this Blue screen with the message as described in the title. I'll leave the mini dump files to check whatever is causing this:Mini dump files Also my sys...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue: Hi everyone,I'm having a persistent issue related to usb, since every time I plug-in a different USB in any port, I get this Blue screen with the message as described in the title. I'll leave the mini dump files to check whatever is causing this:Mini dump files Also my sys...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION "USB" related issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. W10 won't update to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 won't update to 1803: That's error 0xa000400 Very new machine that came with 1709. None of the the help found on MS or other sites seems to apply or work to fix this. ????...
  6. Windows 10, Version 1803 USB Issues

Windows 10, Version 1803 USB Issues: Hi, I am having trouble connecting my mouse and other peripherals to certain USB ports. I tried different mice, Troubleshooter, reinstalling the drivers for the USB Root Hub, power cycling my PC but the issue remains. From my research I understand the issue might be caused...
  7. windows 1803 usb

windows 1803 usb: Because I had trouble with a VM I am trying to put a Linux distribution on a pen drive. Some issues keep occurring like the protected folders keeps popping up. Also I have used 4 pen drives and they are recognized but as they progress it says it cannot create a boot drive....
  8. Powers USB Hub Issues After Update to 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Powers USB Hub Issues After Update to 1803: Hi All, I have a powered 10 Port Anker USB Hub, which stopped working properly after update to 1803. Earlier all 10 ports worked well, with each port LED also lighting properly. After the update, only 4 ports on the Hub work, and none others (and even their LED lights do...
  9. W10-1803 - BT / Wi-Fi / USB TV Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10-1803 - BT / Wi-Fi / USB TV Issues: Hi, 1) Switchiung Bluetooth ON and OFF Display is flilkering a lot. I am affraid this may cause Hardware to go defect. 2) Wi-Fi connection is not willing to Connect, I have to try several times, turniong Wi-Fi ON / OFF and turning ON /OFF Flight mode. 3) My Avermedia USB TV,...
  10. A couple of graphics related issues in W10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A couple of graphics related issues in W10: A couple of graphics related issues in W10.Firstly, a message often pops up saying ''NVidia graphics driver has stopped responding and has recovered''. Even after downloading most recent driver. Secondly, I have now noticed that when my PC is in sleep mode for any length...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1803 usb issues

2. w10 1803 cannot access w10