Windows 10: W10 BSOD while playing music, browsing, and running runescape.

Discus and support W10 BSOD while playing music, browsing, and running runescape. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/imw7bvu.png Heres my speccy details. https://i.imgur.com/LPmcfyC.png This is the error I get when trying to upload the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rumbleiv, Jan 1, 2017.

1. rumbleiv Win User

W10 BSOD while playing music, browsing, and running runescape.

rumbleiv, Jan 1, 2017
  2. OnyxT Win User

Sudden increase in Windows 10 BSODs after updates around 9/7/2017

It doesn't seem to be crashing in safe mode, but I can't do most of the stuff I'd do normally in safe mode.

For now, I've gotten 2 more BSODs today. One was after the usual exiting a game scenario (this time the Runescape client) with a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED related to intelppm.sys. The second was when I woke up my monitors after they'd turned off due to inactivity,
    but my PC had not yet gone to sleep. That generated an IRQL_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL stop code. I have no peripherals to speak of aside from a USB hub and my mouse and keyboard. I've removed the hub and will see if I get errors now.

Another KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED related to intelppm.sys BSOD. This is happening pretty reliably when I exit the Runescape client. I have now had a restart without the hub connected, so I'm assuming the drivers are fully unloaded. Will now see if I get another
    BSOD after exiting a game.

Just got another KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, but this time it didn't say that intelppm.sys was what failed. It just had the stop code, no other information. This was with my USB hub disconnected. This BSOD was delayed by a minute or two after exiting a game.

I'm now up to 4 more BSODs in the span of about an hour. Sometimes they're delayed, like this most recent one, but other times they're immediately after exiting a game. More perplexing is that there was a period where I started and exited Overwatch and Runescape
    about two dozen times, but no BSOD occurred after exiting, or even after a delay.

Edit: And now I've had another IRQL BSOD while playing a game, not after exiting.

OnyxT, Jan 1, 2017
  3. can you play music and browse the windows phone at the same time?

as in if i were to play a song then get a text, would the music stop? or can i browse the internet while i play music?

mrwaffles137, Jan 1, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Jan 1, 2017
  5. rumbleiv Win User
    rumbleiv, Jan 1, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    ??? There should be a zip file created by DM_Log_collector. Are you running it from your Desktop? If not, try that.

Ztruker, Jan 1, 2017
  7. rumbleiv Win User
    rumbleiv, Jan 2, 2017
  8. Ztruker Win User

Reboot and see if you can upload it then.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. W10 BSOD while playing music, browsing, and running runescape. - Similar Threads - W10 BSOD while

2. BSOD while browsing with crome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing with crome: I had read a couple of tips and have since updated 5 drivers with third party driver updater. I hope the error won't repeat, however I am wondering if incompatible driver was really the cause of my BSOD. I'll post my dump file here:...
  3. BSOD while browsing firefox

BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  4. BSOD kmode exception not handle while idle or browsing/playing

BSOD kmode exception not handle while idle or browsing/playing: It starts happen since yesterday and it happened twice today, when i checked BlueScreenViewer it showed me tcpip.sys that caused the problem twice and e1i63x64.sys once, can you help me figure out how to fix this problem? To add to that, i just upgraded my PC with a 1050Ti...
  5. BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch

BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch: Hey guys, I've been having BSOD's once to twice a week since I upgraded to Windows 10 around 10 months ago. I also installed a new CPU cooler (Kraken x61) at the same time so it's hard to isolate it to windows 10. My PC also freezes sometimes too and I have to restart,...
  6. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games: Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a...
  7. BSOD - playing, web browsing

BSOD - playing, web browsing: Hello, i have problem with this: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys It mostly happens while playing Gta5 its like 100% it will happen one time got this while watching youtube videos, i showing up 1 time a day after that i can play and watch videos all the time...
  8. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...