Windows 10: W10 clean install "Battery Life" --On a DESKTOP !!!!

Discus and support W10 clean install "Battery Life" --On a DESKTOP !!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there Clean install from Windows Media creator -- on a VM though Any idea why I'm getting in Searching for Display Driver -- a message about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbo45, Apr 29, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

W10 clean install "Battery Life" --On a DESKTOP !!!!

Hi there

Clean install from Windows Media creator -- on a VM though
    Any idea why I'm getting in Searching for Display Driver -- a message about "Battery Life" -- this is on a Desktop (actually a Micro server).

W10 clean install "Battery Life" --On a DESKTOP !!!! [​IMG]

I need to install vmware tools which will fix the display driver -- but any gurus here know why I'm getting Battery Life warning message on a NON Portable computer !!!!!.

This is just after a clean install of W10 x-64 PRO - Retail current version.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Apr 29, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Apr 29, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Apr 29, 2016
  4. fdegrove Win User

Hi,

I've seen that message on desktops before too.
    It's just a generic message that does not in anyway affect a desktop though. I'd say, just ignore it.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Apr 29, 2016
Thema:

1. W10 clean install "Battery Life" --On a DESKTOP !!!! - Similar Threads - W10 clean install

2. battery life

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery life: I had this setting come up to make my charger only charge up to 80% and I turned it on and now I don't know how to turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/00b679c5-550a-4d41-9d81-bae6b78bdccc
  3. Life of battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Life of battery: My battery doesn't charge more than 52% though it is not old. What shall I do? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/life-of-battery/5e12fd9f-5d27-4239-8109-8a127234ad1f
  4. Battery Life.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Life.: Hello everyone, I was just wonder if I need to buy a new battery since my battery life on lasts until it gets to about 55-70% battery then just turns off, I have tried taking the battery out and drain it but no good still dies at 60%. If you can help Please it would be great....
  5. battery life

battery life: How to get more battery life when not on the charger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/f3b2c933-8858-437c-a547-63b7a31e7ed9
  6. the battery life

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    the battery life: My PC shots down at 57% battery and in think this is not good. Is something that happens continuously at the time the battery hits 57% and before it shouted down at 62%. Can you help me ?...
  7. battery life

battery life: what is the approx. life of the battery in my HP ENVY x360 touchsmart laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/782d5872-5675-4c2f-8ea6-ebed16048580
  8. Battery life

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery life: Hi For weeks and weeks, my battery refuses to charge when plugged in. Then, just when I've given up hope, it fully charges again and does this for a week or so. Then, the cycle starts again. Why is this and what can I do about it?...
  9. Battery life

Battery life: kindly i need your support after i upgraded my windows to windows 10 the battery get drained while the pc is off and i don't know what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/07efec83-d943-4a1c-8b58-842af7ce93ba
  10. battery life

in Windows 10 Support
    battery life: good evening, has anyone noticed a shortened battery life with windows 10 or is around 2 hours good for a laptop battery to last without using the charger. I bought my dell e6410 with windows 7 ultimate on it but only used it for a little while that night before upgrading...