Windows 10: W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page

Discus and support W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have set up my usb using rufus and UUI. When I boot my pc with the usb its freeze in windows 10 blue logo screen, i've tried to create bootable using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikelferdinan, Feb 3, 2017.

1. W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page

I have set up my usb using rufus and UUI. When I boot my pc with the usb its freeze in windows 10 blue logo screen, i've tried to create bootable using 2 different software but still freeze.
    Here a picture where its freeze

W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page [​IMG]

My current OS windows 10 32bit and i like to install 64bit.

:)

mikelferdinan, Feb 3, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 3, 2017
  3. [Windows 10 clean install] Booting from USB freezes before installation page or blue screens.

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Is the issue resolved after doing that?

Please post to us if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance.

The issue is indeed resolved W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page :)

Hello,

Glad to know that the issue is resolved.

I appreciate your efforts in resolving the issue.

Feel free to contact us if you are facing any further issues in Windows.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 3, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page

Sometimes an unrecognised USB device can cause problems, try removing all unnecessary USB devices before running the install. You can reconnect them after the install is complete.

Bree, Feb 3, 2017
  5. Try to reset BIOS settings, if that does not help, try to disable UEFI.

TairikuOkami, Feb 3, 2017
  6. werty Win User
    Hi,

are you sure that your CPU is 64-bit capable? It is very likely that your CPU is not supported or it is not 64-bit capable.

werty, Feb 3, 2017
  7. EdTittel Win User
    To elaborate further on Bree's suggestion in post #2, I have a couple of laptops that freeze when an external USB drive is inserted during bootup. But when those freeze for that reason, I don't even get the spinning balls that indicate the Windows boot loader is trying to do something. I see spinning balls on your screen, so it may indeed be something else. Bree's suggestion is worthwhile though, because removing all unnecessary USB devices will eliminate the possibility that they can affect boot-up/start-up. Can you access the BIOS or UEFI on your laptop? Perhaps you'd like to flesh out your system specs in your member profile, or tell us what make/model of Dell laptop (If I can make out the center bottom logo correctly) you've got?
    Thanks!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 3, 2017
  8. W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page

Problem Solved. I decided to wait a bit longer and its work.

mikelferdinan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page

1. W10 clean install. Booting from USB freezes before installation page - Similar Threads - W10 clean install

2. Installing W10 from USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing W10 from USB: HiHP Pavillion 500 desktop, 10 years old and painfully slow.Was running Windows 8.1. I purchased W10 to upgrade. Could not install on HP after downloading, starts and fails every time. So ended up downloading on HP laptop, along with Rufus assistant. Transferred both onto...
  3. Installing W10 from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing W10 from USB: HiHP Pavillion 500 desktop, 10 years old and painfully slow.Was running Windows 8.1. I purchased W10 to upgrade. Could not install on HP after downloading, starts and fails every time. So ended up downloading on HP laptop, along with Rufus assistant. Transferred both onto...
  4. Installing W10 from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Clean install via usb boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean install via usb boot: Hi guys, So i am attempting to do a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop, i have changed the boot order and have gone through the installation. Now, after the installation the computer restarts, and boots back up through usb again and make me go through the installation...
  6. Can't boot in UEFI, only in Legacy, after clean W10 install from USB

Can't boot in UEFI, only in Legacy, after clean W10 install from USB: Hey folks, i need your help (again)... I had to reinstall Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire. The "Upgrade Tool" failed repeatedly. I chose to install clean from an ISO to USB using Rufus. Not knowing the configuration of this laptop, i did a search and found instructions on how...
  7. [Windows 10 clean install] Booting from USB freezes PC

[Windows 10 clean install] Booting from USB freezes PC: **What is your parts list?** mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master cpu: i9-900k 2x M2 1TB **Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.** I have set up my usb using microsoft's windows 10 media installation tool. When I boot my pc with the...
  8. Windows 10 Clean install from USB freezes

Windows 10 Clean install from USB freezes: I recently wanted to upgrade my computer, so I bought a motherboard (Gigabyte B360M D3H) and a processor (i7-9700K). Since I was changing my mobo, I thought I could do a clean install of W10 on my SSD (that I formated). So I used the Media Creation Tool on my USB drive....
  9. Clean install of W10 - Unable to boot from USB drive?

Clean install of W10 - Unable to boot from USB drive?: Hi all, first post, so hoping I'm in the right place :/ ... I'm literally pulling what hair I have left out with this, normally this is a routine task for me, but I'm well and truly stumped, so thought I'd ask a Windows 10 community ... I have Windows 10 Education x64,...
  10. Clean install w10 from w8

Clean install w10 from w8: Hi guys, I'm stuck at a point where I cant go back nor proceed further, please assist me.. My scenario is i tried clean installation of w10 but as my partition is in GPT format it is not accepting, what I did as a mistake is I formatted the drive having w8, now my pc isnt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w 10 feezes after clean instal

2. windows 10 freezing before install usb