Windows 10: W10 Crashing Often for a Different Reason Each Time

Discus and support W10 Crashing Often for a Different Reason Each Time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A friend built this computer for me ~2 years ago, and since then I've replaced some hardware components and updated it to Windows 10. Since I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tristan Harman, Aug 7, 2018.

1. W10 Crashing Often for a Different Reason Each Time

A friend built this computer for me ~2 years ago, and since then I've replaced some hardware components and updated it to Windows 10. Since I've updated it, however, it's started crashing quite frequently with various different stopcodes (or without one at all), and I've been unable to solve it with my limited understanding of the problem. I think that it's a driver issue, but updating my drivers has not solved the problem. Here's the DMP file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkTfNHFtgZmfaZNTfNDETFQrCAA

:)

Tristan Harman, Aug 7, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 7, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 7, 2018
  4. EarthDog Win User

W10 Crashing Often for a Different Reason Each Time

1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

W10 Crashing Often for a Different Reason Each Time

1. W10 Crashing Often for a Different Reason Each Time - Similar Threads - W10 Crashing Often

2. My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!: The title explains my problem. I got many different codes, like:IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAAt this point, Im not sure what to do. The restorehealth command also isnt working properly, as the bar...
  3. My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!: The title explains my problem. I got many different codes, like:IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAAt this point, Im not sure what to do. The restorehealth command also isnt working properly, as the bar...
  4. BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time: Hi,I have a new PC, a few weeks old.Few days ago started to crash randomly, without any specific action that I can pinpoint on.Thought it might be corrupted RAM, did windows check and MemTest86 - both reported 0 errors.Here is the last...
  5. BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time

BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time: Hi,I have a new PC, a few weeks old.Few days ago started to crash randomly, without any specific action that I can pinpoint on.Thought it might be corrupted RAM, did windows check and MemTest86 - both reported 0 errors.Here is the last...
  6. Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time: I am getting constant BSOD for a few days now, often with different reason in the BSOD screen.Below is the minidump file for the last few...
  7. Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time

Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time: I am getting constant BSOD for a few days now, often with different reason in the BSOD screen.Below is the minidump file for the last few...
  8. Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time

9. Constant BSOD crashing, different code given each time

Constant BSOD crashing, different code given each time: Hello, I'm getting constant BSOD crashes. The system lasts between 5 and 15 minutes between crashes. If I'm running COD: Warzone, the computer will not crash. I've clean installed Windows 10 again and the problem persists....
  10. Constant BSODs with a different reason each time

Constant BSODs with a different reason each time: I had just finished my first and newest pc build, and shortly after up to now I've been experiencing tons of BSODs, especially while I'm using the machine. Each time it gives me different reasons, so it's pretty hard to figure out what's causing it. I've been updating my...