Windows 10: W10 Downloading Again

Discus and support W10 Downloading Again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 started to download when I already have W10. I stopped the download. This happened after Dual Boot set up with Linux Mint 18. Was booted in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rcten, Jul 30, 2016.

1. rcten Win User

W10 Downloading Again

Windows 10 started to download when I already have W10. I stopped the download.
    This happened after Dual Boot set up with Linux Mint 18. Was booted in W10.
    My OS W10 Pro version 10.0.10586.

:)

rcten, Jul 30, 2016

2. Google Earth Pro

GEP installs fine in w10. Try downloading it again.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 30, 2016
  3. W10 download failed 80240020.

W10 download failed 80240020. How to make it try again?

WaldoPepperNorwich, Jul 30, 2016
  4. W10 Downloading Again

Started to download how, where? You need to be more specific?

alphanumeric, Jul 31, 2016
Thema:

W10 Downloading Again

1. W10 Downloading Again - Similar Threads - W10 Downloading Again

2. Downloading the game again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading the game again: Dear Sir or mademme I bought the Minecraft gane for PC in Microsoft Store in July order No: 2167148903. In the meantime the computer was repaired in SERVICE. I can not download the game again. What should I do?...
  3. Security Intelligence update downloading again and again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Security Intelligence update downloading again and again: Whenever i check for update after few hours i always get a security intelligence update for Microsoft defender here, the list is 4x bigger. I haven't got 20H2 update yet. submitted by /u/anonwo8m8 [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows update downloading update again and again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update downloading update again and again.: I downloaded an update called 19H1; it downloaded 70% and then I turned my PC off, when I started my PC today, the update didn't start from 70% but from 0%, any fix??? it happened like four times. Do anyone has this problem...???...
  5. windows downloading again and again

windows downloading again and again: why windows 10 upgrade assistant after 100% downloading again restarts from 1%???... this is hapenning for second time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-downloading-again-and-again/73c3712f-d499-422c-aeb5-3c529391cfd9
  6. Updates not downloading for W10, stuck at 'downloading...'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates not downloading for W10, stuck at 'downloading...': Title. Screenie attached - the progress doesn't advance at all over any length of time. [img] How do I force updates? 15221
  7. Networking woes again (W10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking woes again (W10): Hi there Networking connectivity seems to get broken every so often -- I have shares on two W10 machines (Local accounts) that connect just fine. If I come back to the computer say 45 mins later I get the computers can see each other but cannot connect to the shares ---...
  8. download w10 pro

download w10 pro: I'm using the microsoft downloader tool to make a disk of Windows 10. I want the pro version. It doesn't seem to offer that as an option before the download begins. How do I get the Pro version? Thanks. 73364
  9. Market Share - W10 Starts Growing Again

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share - W10 Starts Growing Again: In November, W10 increased its market share by roughly the same amount that W7 lost. XP also apparently increased its market share by roughly the same amount that W8.1 lost. *Confused [img] Data from NetMarketShare
  10. starting over again, with W10

in Windows 10 Support
    starting over again, with W10: Just got new HP W10 laptop back from HP repair. Now I have to start over. I'm not good at this stuff, and I got real confused before on here. It has this "edge" browser. I want the IE, and have it open to m y yahoo email homepage. It seems to be a major issue just to do a...