Windows 10: W10 fonts changed without prompt, everything is off

Discus and support W10 fonts changed without prompt, everything is off in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On 19th January my Windows has changed font partially, and then fully. I am confused why this happened or how, can this be reverted? It looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Neffer, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Neffer Win User

W10 fonts changed without prompt, everything is off

Neffer, Jan 20, 2016
  2. AlenNeths Win User

W10 changed font without prompt, help?

Added more info in the post up.

AlenNeths, Jan 20, 2016
  3. AlenNeths Win User
    W10 changed font without prompt, help?

On 19th January my Windows has changed font partially, and then fully.

I am confused why this happened or how, can this be reverted? It looks horrible.

Current text icons

Another pic

Before & After

AlenNeths, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

W10 fonts changed without prompt, everything is off

1. W10 fonts changed without prompt, everything is off - Similar Threads - W10 fonts changed

2. changing the font

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing the font: how do i change the font AND USE IT In windows 10?please HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-font/bfc98700-4fba-412f-b3d2-796a46976e1d
  3. Font change

Font change: I can't figure out how to change the font style and size. I get to the screen the lists and shows all the choices but how do I select the one I want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-change/535132a6-d4f7-4649-8bee-64ab8cda65b7
  4. Change the font.

Change the font.: Why can't I change my font? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-the-font/84954f70-6bbc-4483-9276-c33a93080a04
  5. How to increase windows explorer font size without making *everything else* larger

How to increase windows explorer font size without making *everything else* larger: I don't understand the reasoning behind removing the ability to set the display fonts. What was wrong with letting individual users set the font type and size? My eyes aren't getting any younger and the font used in windows explorer is too small at times. I want to make...
  6. Change fonts

Change fonts: Hi, Where is the option to change the fonts for your icon, menu's etc... don't want to change size or colour just type. Thanks 14639
  7. change fonts

change fonts: Hi to all! How can I change the fonts in these specific 3 areas? I am new to WBS and I Know nothing!!! Thanks in advance guys! [img] 83077
  8. Anyway TO CHANGE fonts OF MENUS / TITLEBARS ETC IN w10

Anyway TO CHANGE fonts OF MENUS / TITLEBARS ETC IN w10: Hi there on previous releases of Windows you could select Fonts for Window titles, menus , toolbars etc. On two of my monitors the current fonts just look HIDEOUS and there's no way to change them -- worked fine on Windows 7. This is going to cause BIG problems for...
  9. Lost everything on W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost everything on W10: I lost Edge, IE11, start menu, power turn off and I guess just about everything on W10. Is there a way I can restart W10 from the beginning. thanks 39367
  10. Command prompt's font very small, can't change back

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt's font very small, can't change back: This happened after the fall update. It's not a big deal as I can still read it, but it's annoying. [img] 31988