Windows 10: W10 Incredible compatibilty - SAP installs !!! Well done MS

Discus and support W10 Incredible compatibilty - SAP installs !!! Well done MS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Well done Ms -- build 9926 installs SAP which wouldn't even BEGIN to install on W8.1 -- looks like I can finally JUNK W7 for good. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Feb 17, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

W10 Incredible compatibilty - SAP installs !!! Well done MS

Hi there

Well done Ms -- build 9926 installs SAP which wouldn't even BEGIN to install on W8.1 -- looks like I can finally JUNK W7 for good.

I thought I'd have a go "just for fun" to see what would happen.

Well it's installing OK now -- whether it RUNS will be another test - but so far so good.

The only "little glitch" is I had to point to a JAVA run time -- really old version JRE 1.4.2 - but that was just to get the install GUI to launch.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 17, 2015
  2. Kasmar45 Win User

Well done

The upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1 was the easier upgrade I have ever done. After the upgrade everything still worked as it did before. Maybe it is just perception, but everything looks better. I love the new start window. Said bye bye to start8. No
    longer needed. So, job well done. W10 Incredible compatibilty - SAP installs !!!  Well done MS :) W10 Incredible compatibilty - SAP installs !!!  Well done MS :)

Kasmar45, Feb 17, 2015
  3. E71 and problem with rsap

The passat CC (really a beautiful car) has a newer BT-phone interface then i have. With the Premium carkit i can see the telephonebook in the multi-display in front of me. It cost a lot of money but functions really good. I think the new Premium version
    in combination with the new navigation system works much greater. You can also see the adresbook on the navigation system.

The only problem is the compatibilty of the phones. r-sap is needed.

renevk---01, Feb 17, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Hi Jimbo, How's it going with SAP. We use it for warehouse logistics where I work along with viad@t. I mean here in Germany pretty much all logistic firms do. If it's already working on 10TP that's a real good sign, meaning the companies won't whae to eventually not only pay for a new OS(in the future of courser) but also their "logistical backbone"

Cliff S, Feb 27, 2015
Thema:

1. W10 Incredible compatibilty - SAP installs !!! Well done MS - Similar Threads - W10 Incredible compatibilty

2. Why has MS done this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has MS done this?: Why is MS now delivering me popup after popup. It is so frustrating.Why is MS Edge continually hijacking my browser?Why does Edge get infected with malware even though I rarely use it, have defender active and none of my other browsers get infected?Why did MS move everything...
  3. Why has MS done this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has MS done this?: Why is MS now delivering me popup after popup. It is so frustrating.Why is MS Edge continually hijacking my browser?Why does Edge get infected with malware even though I rarely use it, have defender active and none of my other browsers get infected?Why did MS move everything...
  4. compatibilty mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    compatibilty mode: my computer was updated from windows 8 to 10 home ages and ages ago. Have a design program which says only new features work only with windows 10, I have checked the version on my pc and all updates done and says am running windows 10 home, but if i check the programme...
  5. compatibilty mode

compatibilty mode: When will Microsoft fix compatibility troubleshooter, for at present it very definitely does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibilty-mode/47a9c7dd-c2ab-4636-8455-3bd203c2c2c8
  6. Compatibilty settings

Compatibilty settings: When trying to get a game to run their support says set the compatibility to run in 640x480 and I've been trying to do this but the checkbox for this in the compatibility settings in the games properties is greyed out and I cant click it, why is this?...
  7. Error During the installation of sap cloud connector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error During the installation of sap cloud connector: [ATTACH] Can anybody Please help me with the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-the-installation-of-sap-cloud/8c6b30ac-3b92-4acc-ae17-c481da6e1826
  8. HP W10 laptop incredibly zoomed in.

HP W10 laptop incredibly zoomed in.: An acquaintance's laptop has zoomed in to incredible levels with seemingly no solution. CTRL+wheeldown or +/- does nothing. I cannot access Windows personalization settings because of the severity of the zoom: https://i.imgur.com/frSB4jD.jpg...
  9. Just done a clean install of W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just done a clean install of W10: I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 pro and when I open Macrium reflect i find that my SSD drive, which I use purely for the O/S, has been split into four partitions. Does anyone know why this would be please. I would have thought that doing the clean install...
  10. Microsoft Security Essentials Scores Incredibly Well in New Antivirus

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Security Essentials Scores Incredibly Well in New Antivirus: [img] MSE achieved 100 percent legitimate accuracy It’s generally believed that Microsoft Security Essentials isn’t the best antivirus solution out there, but only a basic product that can protect your computer until you install a more advanced security app, but a...