Windows 10: W10 Laptop lost start password

Discus and support W10 Laptop lost start password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Was OK but now it does not recognize my password. what to do? to start? BUT the same password works OK on my W10 PC !!! ......nick Home build,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nichos, May 6, 2018.

1. nichos Win User

W10 Laptop lost start password

Was OK but now it does not recognize my password. what to do? to start?

BUT the same password works OK on my W10 PC !!! ......nick

Home build, Asus P5K Premium WiFiiFi Intel,
    Intel Core 2 Quad Pro Q6600 95W 2.4GHz, OCZ Vendetta Cpu Cooler,
    2x2GB, 240-pin DIMM, DDR2 800 (400mhz) PC2-6400,
    EVGA GeForce 9800 GTX KO 512MB GDDR3 (PCI-E),
    Seagate Barraguda sata 500gb, TOSHIBA vb63700-A 500GB external HD,
    Corsair TX750M Psu, X45, W10

:)

nichos, May 6, 2018
Thema:

W10 Laptop lost start password

1. W10 Laptop lost start password - Similar Threads - W10 Laptop lost

2. W10 lost boot password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    W10 lost boot password: What's the best to recover or reset a logon password? 136545
  3. W10 lost boot password

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 lost boot password: What's the best to recover or reset a logon password? 136545
  4. lost password

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost password: After installing the May upgrade my password is not accepted. How can I reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password/df144eaa-ba0c-455e-aac7-2e2049326d0b
  5. lost password

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    lost password: Hi I have lost my password that I use to get my windows credential saved passwords anyone know what to do
  6. Lost Passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Passwords: I have 2 laptops using Windows 10. I accidentally deleted my passwords on pc1. I started to reload them on PC1. Later I started PC2 and it also delteed all my passwords, and only displayed the passwords I had reloaded on PC1. What happened? Why didin't PC2 update PC1...
  7. Lost password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost password: I lost my password to my local account on windows 10 and have created a password reset disc on a seperate windows 10 PC , But when i use the password reset disc on the PC That i have lost the password on it never works , It lets my type in my new password then the...
  8. Windows 10; HP Pavillion Laptop, lost password

Windows 10; HP Pavillion Laptop, lost password: I have a new HP Pavilion laptop. In addition to a password, it normally just asks for my PIN which I installed at the initial setup. Today I had a problem, and when I tried to log in, I was asked for my password. I do not remember giving a password, but I usually just need my...
  9. Lost Password

Lost Password: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I have to have a password to log on and I never set a password. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so please help. 19594
  10. Lost everything on W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost everything on W10: I lost Edge, IE11, start menu, power turn off and I guess just about everything on W10. Is there a way I can restart W10 from the beginning. thanks 39367