Windows 10: W10 log in and Windows game live

Discus and support W10 log in and Windows game live in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, just joined W10 and so far ok, couple of problems though i need assistance with if any can help. When i boot up it always sits at the login and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by richieb, Nov 14, 2015.

1. richieb Win User

W10 log in and Windows game live

Hi, just joined W10 and so far ok, couple of problems though i need assistance with if any can help.

When i boot up it always sits at the login and requires a password, how can i remove this option and just have the pc boot straight to the desktop?
    And have an issue with running Windows game live service, it starts and flashes on the screen for a second then instantly closes, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

:)

richieb, Nov 14, 2015

2. Halo 2 and Win 10

I am having exactly the same issue with Halo2 on Windows 10 as DDDRD. It seems that Halo2's live gaming is conflicting with a pre-existing live gaming running under W10. Is this because of the Xbox system on W10 and if so is there anyway to disable or
    uninstall Xbox live gaming on W10?

SarahWard77, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Merging two microsoft accounts?

I want to merge my xbox account with all my gaming score to my W10 login, now that W10 links to xbox live.

I want to use to same log in for both but retain the data and score of my xbox account.

Is there a way to do this?

JackCullen, Nov 14, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

for the password issue ,right click on the windows icon and choose RUN, in run type ,netplwiz .. uncheck this pc need to enter password on boot,, or something like that ,,then put in your password and save and exit ,

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup

no idea about the game issue as I done game

caperjack, Nov 14, 2015
  5. richieb Win User
    Great, thanks this worked for the login

richieb, Nov 14, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
    your welcome and welcome to ten forums

caperjack, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. W10 log in and Windows game live - Similar Threads - W10 log game

2. Games for Windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows live: Hi. I am thinking of buying F1 2010 and F1 2011 but it needs Games For Windows live, Will I still be able to play it in 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-live/3e0d7bd3-b36f-4b0e-9f5a-92052ea6b12e
  3. Games For Windows Lives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games For Windows Lives: Where can I download Games For Windows Live for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-lives/eda227b6-4b96-4de4-9ead-adf0415c6511
  4. Windows Live Log in with Pocketmags

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Live Log in with Pocketmags: I have Pocketmags on my laptop running Windows 10. Up until a few weeks ago, there was no problem. Recently, after a Windows update I think, I cannot access Pocketmags from the app as it tells me to sign in to Windows Live Login - it is needed for the app. I understand this...
  5. Games for windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for windows live: I bought Fallout 3 GOTY edition on steam a really long time ago, like 4 years ago and i never actually started playing it. I recently went back to playing all the fallout games in order. and now im stuck with Fallout 3 crashing everytime i start it up? i narrowed it down to...
  6. Games for Windows live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games for Windows live: I need to have games for windows live to play fallout 3 on steam, but there is no where to download it. I did get an installer from somewhere but when I try to install it says it can't connect to the server I am assuming it is because its down. Help? Thanks!...
  7. W10 Windows live mail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 Windows live mail.: Hi All…..How do I save an email from Win live mail to a document folder? It was easy in W7 but seems impossible to do now - just says ‘wrong type of file ‘ when I attempt. …so am unable to save it. Anyone help pls. thks from a very very unhappy W10 user!!!...
  8. Games for Windows Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games for Windows Live: I have an old Windows 7 laptop and was wondering if it is possible to copy the Games for Windows Live program to a flashdrive, then put onto my new windows 10 laptop. The only reason I would do this is because I have Viva Pinata for PC that runs fine but I cannot save it...
  9. W10 App Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 App Live Tiles: Hi. Did a clean install a week ago. All the live tiles work except the ones I like, MS weather and MS mail. Weather weirdly gives me live tile info for Washington DC even though I have updated my location and when I open weather it uses the correct location. I uninstalled...
  10. live mail on W10

in Browsers and Email
    live mail on W10: Hi, I have successfully installed W10 on my PC. However when I try and run Live mail, the initial small panel appears, and a reduced, almost blank Live Mail work space, but at that point, the spinning disc continues spinning and the process stays at that point. Impossible to...