Windows 10: W10 Mail 0x800070426 error

Discus and support W10 Mail 0x800070426 error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Having sync problems in Mail 10 Using system fix tool " fix windows update" it scan and reports fixed error 0x0800070426 but then going back to mail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bill Brooks, Sep 19, 2015.

1. W10 Mail 0x800070426 error

Having sync problems in Mail 10
    Using system fix tool " fix windows update" it scan and reports fixed error 0x0800070426 but then going back to mail try and re-sync error appear's again
    How can I fix this

:)

Bill Brooks, Sep 19, 2015

2. Errorcode 0x80048830Trying to install email account

I've got the same occasional error with WP8.1 and W10, but only with Yahoo mail!

GarethCumming, Sep 19, 2015
  3. W10 Mail - Sync

Krishna,

Thank you for your reply.

No when running sync with a folder there have been no error messages.

Noticed the absence of saved emails in various folders immediately after W10 was installed and started to work with W10 mail. In fact after 3 weeks of W10 Mail App not being functional and having the W10 Mail app become functional again because of Level
    2 technical support noticed that folders had less saved emails vs. the time when W10 Mail started to work. Baffling!

Ran the troubleshooter and noted the following message.

Problems Found: No rootcauses found and created logs.

Also went back to W10 Mail and ran sync with a few folders with no results as the folders did not match what I know exists when accessing Hotmail/Outlook via the web.

Once again baffling......is there something else?

Paul

Joan Doe12, Sep 19, 2015
Thema:

W10 Mail 0x800070426 error

1. W10 Mail 0x800070426 error - Similar Threads - W10 Mail 0x800070426

2. W10 Mail will not send or receive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Mail will not send or receive: I had a total H/D failure and reinstalled W10 from M/S downloads site. on a new disk Everything went as expected but in the course of setting up the email "Mail" program I do not know what I did but the program will not do any action asked, The program opens but is blank, I...
  3. W10 Mail will not send or receive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Mail will not send or receive: I had a total H/D failure and reinstalled W10 from M/S downloads site. on a new disk Everything went as expected but in the course of setting up the email "Mail" program I do not know what I did but the program will not do any action asked, The program opens but is blank, I...
  4. W10 Mail will not send or receive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. W10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Mail: I have an Outlook email address, but I access it through W10 Mail. I am receiving emails that purport to be from MS, but the addresses appear strange, and the syntax is poor. They advise me that all old versions of MS email are being done away with, and that I need to update...
  6. W10 mail app deletes mails

W10 mail app deletes mails: When I search for sent mails more than 30 days old on W10 mail app it brings up the list of mails but as soon as I click on the mail I want it appears for a split second then disappears. I repeat the search and sure enough I relocate the message but again as soon as I...
  7. Mail W10

Mail W10: Am unable to create FOLDERS in Mail W10. There is 'NO PLUS' sign showing. Can anyone help pls. thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-w10/73c5ffbf-08a0-4ad7-827d-3b1034597b77
  8. Mail App in W10

Mail App in W10: I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent and received emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-in-w10/b871905d-d255-447b-82ed-2671313582de
  9. Any updates to "Mail" in W10

in Browsers and Email
    Any updates to "Mail" in W10: Hi are there any updates to "Mail" in W10. I have disabled it on my PC's and do not want to go through the myriad of incorrect how to's just to see if it has changed. My main interests are, can you now have a single line header like in WLM and can you disable the...
  10. live mail on W10

in Browsers and Email
    live mail on W10: Hi, I have successfully installed W10 on my PC. However when I try and run Live mail, the initial small panel appears, and a reduced, almost blank Live Mail work space, but at that point, the spinning disc continues spinning and the process stays at that point. Impossible to...