Windows 10: W10 Pro - Need complete themes (packs) that are easy on the eyes

Discus and support W10 Pro - Need complete themes (packs) that are easy on the eyes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. Been searching for some complete themepacks for W10 Pro that are easy on the eyes for an extended period of time. Best that I have come up with is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Compumind, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

W10 Pro - Need complete themes (packs) that are easy on the eyes

Hi.

Been searching for some complete themepacks for W10 Pro that are easy on the eyes for an extended period of time. Best that I have come up with is the default Windows theme (blue) in W10 Pro.

I have many desktop icons that I need for quick access.

I would like a bit more eye candy but not overkill.
    Know of some quality themepacks that can do the job?
    Technical genre would be best.

Thanks! *Smile

:)

Compumind, Jul 8, 2018

2. Windows 10: Who Have Surface Pro 3 Theme Pack.

Original Title: Who Have Surface Pro 3 Theme Pack

Who Have The Surface Pro 3 Wallpaper? I Want The Surface Pro 3 Wallpaper As Theme Pack.If Someone Computer Is Surface Pro 3 In Windows 10 ,Please Answer Me As Fast As Possible.

Tips:The Surface Pro 3 Theme Must Save As Windows Desktop Theme Pack File.

W10 Pro - Need complete themes (packs) that are easy on the eyes 89e1fb98-9ff7-4779-9999-f3be2d5a0a8a.jpg

ChongYee Qi, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Polarman Win User
    1C Complete Pack for 100$ @ Gamersgate

Huge game pack (38 in total) for 100$. List price was 677.02$. Games made by 1C. Some good ones in there too.

1C Complete Pack

Polarman, Jul 8, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond W10 Pro - Need complete themes (packs) that are easy on the eyes :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

1. W10 Pro - Need complete themes (packs) that are easy on the eyes - Similar Threads - W10 Pro Need

2. W10 Pro - Settings keep forgetting I have installed the voice packs...

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Pro - Settings keep forgetting I have installed the voice packs...: Hello. : I have a problem that the installed speech voice packs keep disappearing from Settings/Time & Language/Speech. I use Goldwave audio editor to make audio files using the voice packs, but every couple of days, they vanish from the settings page, and Goldwave can...
  3. W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Pro: Hi all, As part on my A+ studies, I have noticed that some features are not part of the home edition. As part of my training package, I also have some other courses like the MCSE. Would it be a good idea for me to upgrade to W10 Pro? Kind Regards Tim...
  4. Customising theme packs in Windows 10 Pro

Customising theme packs in Windows 10 Pro: Hi I have been trying to customize some theme packs I downloaded recently. If you don't understand, windows had a feature in personalisation where you could choose which pictures from your theme are to be included in the slideshow of your desktop background. Apparently...
  5. Does Easy File Transfer work going from W7-Pro to W10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Easy File Transfer work going from W7-Pro to W10?: I'd like to move my stuff, not programs, from a very old PC with W7 to a newer PC with W10. Any chance this will work? 141280
  6. Windows Theme Pack

Windows Theme Pack: Can I extract an image from a theme pack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-theme-pack/cc88c0c8-d47b-4777-9040-e7b95a6f6d7f
  7. Need a excellent Dark Theme for W10 Pro - ideas?

Need a excellent Dark Theme for W10 Pro - ideas?: Hi folks - I can use an excellent Dark Theme for W10 Pro. Preferably without installing any patcher, if possible. Any ideas for a complete and proven theme? TIA :) 121464
  8. Easy Transfer - W10 The solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy Transfer - W10 The solution: Copy migwiz folder from any W7 machine to a USB drive and run migwiz.exe from there. Havent had any issues and have run on a dozen machines with W10 home & pro installed. No issues. Hopes this helps someone. Vinny O'Brien...
  9. Easy Theme Switching

Easy Theme Switching: Hello! For reasons you probably don't really care about I would like to be able to switch between themes in Win10. Quickly and simply too. As in: I'm too much of a lazy ******* to go two menus deep to switch it. Ideally I'd like to use one of these pointless...
  10. High Contrast Themes in W8.1 and W10

High Contrast Themes in W8.1 and W10: I have made a brief outline on how to apply high contrast themes in W8.1 and W10. In W7 the technique is different. High contrast is a big advantage for those like me who have a reduced vision. The outline is at my One Drive. Because of the setup I chose, it would have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 pro themes