Windows 10: w10 reinstall

Discus and support w10 reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this is my first time any any forum i hope im doing it right. i have a 4month old dell inspiron 15 5555. it is running w10 home. i have a sony wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jymme, Jul 15, 2016.

1. jymme Win User

w10 reinstall

this is my first time any any forum i hope im doing it right. i have a 4month old dell inspiron 15 5555. it is running w10 home. i have a sony wireless head phones and the souund quality is equal to sitting inside a tin can. no luck from dell nor sony how to fix. so i bought windows 10 pro which now includes a usb stick which i presume has the full operating system. i tried installing it and of course it doesnt work i research google and dell to see how to completely format the hard drive and get rid of all the dell bloatware and formatted each volumn as well as deleted each volumn and tried to do a new reinstall again all that loads is the home addition. i called dell they said they would help me but i would have to pay them $240.00 for softeare support. can anyone pls pls help me.

:)

jymme, Jul 15, 2016

2. Reinstall W10

1. I can find my product key in the system?

Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 came preinstalled on my computer, how do I find the product key?

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (admin)

Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Hit Enter

The product key will be revealed, copy the product key

2. I must install 8 Pro before and after 10 Pro or I can download a Win10 image.You can download Windows 10, install it directly, then use your Windows 8 Pro product key to activate.

How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

then

How
    to install and activate Windows 10 using your Windows 7 or Windows 8 product key

3. Where are the downloads to prepare an USB drive?

Rufus, a small tool you can download for free.

w10 reinstall [​IMG]

Rufus - credit: Pete Batard/Akeo

After you have installed Rufus:

• Launch it
    • Select ISO Image
    • Point to the Windows 10 ISO file
    • Check off Create a bootable disk using
    • Select GPT partitioning for EUFI firmware as the Partition scheme
    • Choose FAT32 NOT NTFS as the File system
    • Make sure your USB thumbdrive in the Device list box
    • Click Start
    • Close when complete
    You need to use the Media Creation Tool or Rufus:

Andre Da Costa, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Reinstall W10

Hi,

I have a notebook Win10 Pro, but before it was Win8 Pro.

When I arrived in the company I start to use this machine, I not have an admin user, I dont have drivers, nothing.

I would like to know if I can format and reinstall my machine.

• I can find my product key in the system?
    • I must install 8 Pro before and after 10 Pro or I can download a Win10 image.
    • Where are the downloads to prepare an USB drive?

Thanks for the help

Francesco Cavalli, Jul 15, 2016
  4. TrustMe Win User

w10 reinstall

TrustMe, Jul 15, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

w10 reinstall

1. w10 reinstall - Similar Threads - w10 reinstall

2. What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...: Hi Greg,This post carries on from my last Question at...What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? And Greg was the guy who helped last timeIt's been a while since my last post, but I now have the following problem, which I hope you can help me with. This is...
  3. What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...: Hi Greg,This post carries on from my last Question at...What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? And Greg was the guy who helped last timeIt's been a while since my last post, but I now have the following problem, which I hope you can help me with. This is...
  4. What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system? Continued...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Had to reinstall W10. reloaded fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectlly before w10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to reinstall W10. reloaded fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectlly before w10...: Had to reinstall w10, reloaded Fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectly before w10 reinstall. Admin ok.HELPHELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-to-reinstall-w10-reloaded-fltsim2004-but-it/9a33fcf2-7f05-437a-8072-3639741d2c67
  6. Had to reinstall W10. reloaded fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectlly before w10...

Had to reinstall W10. reloaded fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectlly before w10...: Had to reinstall w10, reloaded Fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectly before w10 reinstall. Admin ok.HELPHELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-to-reinstall-w10-reloaded-fltsim2004-but-it/9a33fcf2-7f05-437a-8072-3639741d2c67
  7. Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10: Hello,My problem: Several blue screens when i use my pc in all situations to take a course, to play, etc. After analyzing several blue screens I decided to reinstall the operating system, try both win 10 and win 11. Once win 11 started, and during the installation of the AMD...
  8. Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10

Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10: Hello,My problem: Several blue screens when i use my pc in all situations to take a course, to play, etc. After analyzing several blue screens I decided to reinstall the operating system, try both win 10 and win 11. Once win 11 started, and during the installation of the AMD...
  9. Reinnstall Whatsapp after reinstalling W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinnstall Whatsapp after reinstalling W10: I have had to reinstall W10, and now cannot get Microsoft Store to offer Whatsapp to reinstall. At first it told me I own it, but the install button was inhibited, and now it won't even give me any indication that it is available on the Store. I see that I am not alone in...
  10. Reinnstall Whatsapp after reinstalling W10

Reinnstall Whatsapp after reinstalling W10: I have had to reinstall W10, and now cannot get Microsoft Store to offer Whatsapp to reinstall. At first it told me I own it, but the install button was inhibited, and now it won't even give me any indication that it is available on the Store. I see that I am not alone in...