Windows 10: W10 SmartPhones Discussion

Discus and support W10 SmartPhones Discussion in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tabvla, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Tabvla Win User

W10 SmartPhones Discussion

Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...?

T.

:)

Tabvla, Jun 7, 2018

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Tasks in Windows Mobile SmartPhone

Linley, the steps I outlined above were for a Motorola Q. I just took my "Q" and listed the steps as I went through the process. Are you not able to do that on your smartphone or do you have to edit after it is created?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

W10 SmartPhones Discussion

1. W10 SmartPhones Discussion - Similar Threads - W10 SmartPhones Discussion

2. Smartphone tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smartphone tech: Hello When will Microsoft Introduce new modern smarphone tech and also home tech like google ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smartphone-tech/27e76583-6c14-4679-ad5a-9d02af461e1c
  3. Smartphone tech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smartphone tech: Hello When will Microsoft Introduce new modern smarphone tech and also home tech like google ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smartphone-tech/27e76583-6c14-4679-ad5a-9d02af461e1c
  4. Is Smartphone-Link for Business?

Is Smartphone-Link for Business?: Hi,for our sales department we want to link the android mobile phones to the laptops, so they can use them directly to call out, when clicking on a phone link inside websites/crm.Smartphone-Link look suitable for this.But it doesnt like to use a Mail from a M365 Business...
  5. connecting smartphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting smartphone: Hello.I noticed the last d ays that when connecting via usb my smarpthone to laptop appears the window in the next screenshot.What is it?Did not appear at the past until now.Ι change some setting by mistake?How can stop it?...
  6. connecting smartphone

connecting smartphone: Hello.I noticed the last d ays that when connecting via usb my smarpthone to laptop appears the window in the next screenshot.What is it?Did not appear at the past until now.Ι change some setting by mistake?How can stop it?...
  7. W10 SmartPhones

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 SmartPhones: Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770
  8. RE : Unlocked smartphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RE : Unlocked smartphone: I don't know which section I should post this question...... Sorry. I need someone to educate me on this subject : I am in Canada and I am using a Virgin.ca prepaid smartphone. Huawei Ascend. It's old and outdated. I rarely use a phone, less than $15 a month. That is why...
  9. 'defaultuser()' Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    'defaultuser()' Discussion: Hello ! I've noticed that lately the 'General Discussions' section is just questions and answers. And I can't say I wasn't part of that, because I come here with most of my pc stuff that I can't fix on my own. So this is intended to be a discussion, because we shouldn't...
  10. Need Direction re. where to discuss my W10 problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Direction re. where to discuss my W10 problems: I have encountered several problems re. upgrade to W10. 1) Cannot get Chrome to function at all, which was my preferred browser before W10 (using Win7 and upgrade to 8.1). 2) Edge seems incompatible with Lastpass. So it is inconvenient to look up passwords all the time...