Windows 10: W10 SmartPhones

Discus and support W10 SmartPhones in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tabvla, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Tabvla Win User

W10 SmartPhones

Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...?

T.

:)

Tabvla, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Syed Abdul Jabbar Win User

Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line Win User
    Tasks in Windows Mobile SmartPhone

Linley, the steps I outlined above were for a Motorola Q. I just took my "Q" and listed the steps as I went through the process. Are you not able to do that on your smartphone or do you have to edit after it is created?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

W10 SmartPhones

1. W10 SmartPhones - Similar Threads - W10 SmartPhones

2. Where is Hardware Acceleration W10 Oct-2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where is Hardware Acceleration W10 Oct-2018: My laptop crashed & shut down without warning the night before last, and since re-starting it is almost unusable. It's EXTREMELY slow and I keep getting unresponsive pages - even my sound has stopped working! The only clue I got, was one app said my Hardware Acceleration...
  3. Voice recognition of W10 - with WinPhone excellent, with my PC terribly bad. Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice recognition of W10 - with WinPhone excellent, with my PC terribly bad. Why?: Hi, For many months now I use speech recognition in German, English and French on the Lumia 640 smartphone. It works excellently. I"write" SMS, emails and texts in Word by just dictating it. With my Dell PC it is catastrophic. I installed it properly. (For 40 years I...
  4. How do you get rid of 2 apps in a W10 start menu tile again?

How do you get rid of 2 apps in a W10 start menu tile again?: When you try to rearrange tiles on the start menu, it's way too easy to drop an app into an occupied tile. Bad design I guess. how do you "split" the tiles so it's only 1 app per tile?...
  5. I can´t change the resolution of my laptop in w10

I can´t change the resolution of my laptop in w10: i have a default resolution of 800*600, which doesn't allow me to see well some programs. I have had ubuntu and w8 in the same laptop and i could change the resolution. Any idea of what can i do :( ? Thanks....
  6. how do I create an association with my default email in w10

how do I create an association with my default email in w10: I have set 'Mail' as the default email in 'settings, but when I try to send a photo to the email programme I get a dialogue box that tells me that there is no association with an email account and I should make one. How do I do that?...
  7. Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update: I have 4 different mail accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, & Gmail) that I read in both Outlook 365 & W10 Mail. Although I usually read new messages in Outlook, I have W10 Mail configured to show a merged Inbox and then the Spam & Deleted Items folders for each account...
  8. W10 Notepad Application Usage !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Notepad Application Usage !: All this years I have been using the simple Notepad for basic word processing, but now Microsoft in their wisdom decided they know better and changed it on W10 Notepad completely crashes and disappears from the desk top; if I selected a page setup to be a Landscape. Why...
  9. Stuck in "Offline Mode" after W10 1809 Upgrade ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck in "Offline Mode" after W10 1809 Upgrade ?: Any MS product I use keeps telling me I am in "offline mode" (eg Onenote says offline mode and won't sync, MS Store just says I am not connected, Edge says I am offline) but Chrome and other programs can connect eg Nvidia updated a driver just now with no issues and I had to...
  10. W10 SmartPhones Discussion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 SmartPhones Discussion: Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770