W10 SmartPhones

Discus and support W10 SmartPhones in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tabvla, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Tabvla Win User

Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...?

T.

:)

Tabvla, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Syed Abdul Jabbar Win User

Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line Win User
    Tasks in Windows Mobile SmartPhone

Linley, the steps I outlined above were for a Motorola Q. I just took my "Q" and listed the steps as I went through the process. Are you not able to do that on your smartphone or do you have to edit after it is created?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

W10 SmartPhones

W10 SmartPhones - Similar Threads - W10 SmartPhones

1. W10 install taking forever, won't complete

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 install taking forever, won't complete: Hi guys, Got my self another weird one here. Decided to resurrect an old desktop of mine to give to a family member. When I was using it it was running W7, the only reason I stopped using it is because I built another system. I've whacked a brand new HDD in, replaced the...
  2. After latest W10 update, suddenly lost a lot of hd space

in Windows 10 Support
    After latest W10 update, suddenly lost a lot of hd space: Hi there, After the last Windows 10 update, I sudden lost almost 10 gigs of SSD hd space. Getting the message. I've tried uninstalling what bloatware I could find and cleaning the cache/recycling/temp files, etc. I don't know where this extra weight is coming from. Has...
  3. W10 - 1803 USB related issues

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 - 1803 USB related issues: Hi, My AverMedia Hybrid TV-Tuner USB is not working in 1803. I have tried everything, from Re-Install Drivers, Troubleshoting, Compatibilty settings and nothing helps. I think it is USB related because the App launches normally but when it comes to the point where the...
  4. Why can't I add desktop shortcuts to the Taskbar in W10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why can't I add desktop shortcuts to the Taskbar in W10 Pro?: Hi folks - In Windows 7 this is not an issue, but in W10 it really is - at least for me. I want to take some desktop shortcuts and place then on the Taskbar, but I am not allowed to"Pin" them. Been here: Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar Solved - Windows 10 Forums No go...
  5. W10 SmartPhones Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 SmartPhones Discussion: Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770
  6. Fast Startup in W10. Enable or disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Startup in W10. Enable or disable?: Hi all - Do you think that Fast Startup should be enabled in W10? Yes or no? Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Please explain your reasoning. Thanks! *Smile 111734
  7. Sysprep W10 - Drivers being removed - PersistAllDevicesInstalls = true

in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprep W10 - Drivers being removed - PersistAllDevicesInstalls = true: Hi, One image, no need for MDT or Dell Kace\Symantec Altiris. Normally I would agree but for one model laptop in this environment most likely will not happen. In the Generalize section of unattend.xml PersistAllDevicesInstalls is set to True. Execute sysprep \oobe...
W10 SmartPhones solved