Windows 10: W10 SmartPhones

Discus and support W10 SmartPhones in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tabvla, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Tabvla Win User

W10 SmartPhones

Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...?

T.

:)

Tabvla, Jun 7, 2018

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Tasks in Windows Mobile SmartPhone

Linley, the steps I outlined above were for a Motorola Q. I just took my "Q" and listed the steps as I went through the process. Are you not able to do that on your smartphone or do you have to edit after it is created?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

W10 SmartPhones

1. W10 SmartPhones - Similar Threads - W10 SmartPhones

2. Touchpad Issue on Toshiba laptop W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Issue on Toshiba laptop W10: i have toshiba laptop satellite 55 with W10. When i start the computer the cursor on the touchpad works fine but when the computer programs all open up i can no longer see the arrow of the touchpad. I have tried fn 5 and fn9 but still cant see ii. What can i do?...
  3. W10 responding very slooooow to create new folder -

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 responding very slooooow to create new folder -: Only difference is that I have installed a couple of drives - probably not germane to this discussion. Now when I right-click on a folder to add a sub-folder I get a long delay. 15-40 seconds or never. This is annoying and wasn't an issue during my 20 years or so of using...
  4. W10 : aucun disque GPT reconnus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 : aucun disque GPT reconnus: Bonjour, Je me permet de venir vous exposer un souci important lié à la dernière mise à jour de W10. J'utilise pour mes sauvegardes plusieurs disques durs WD Red NAS Hard Drive de 3 et 4 To. Sur ces disques sont enregistrés des pdf, des vidéos et des sauvegardes systèmes et...
  5. W10 1809 update freezes PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 1809 update freezes PC: updating a Dell laptop from W10 1803. At 100% complete on W10 1809 update, it has frozen. Ctrl-Alt-Del & Power button have no effect. No idea on how I can reboot! Any ideas?...
  6. W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused: When I login in W10 in Safe mode, the pincode is refused. Is this a bug? How can this be solved? 125340
  7. Can I get my Outlook Contacts back after reinstalling W10 and O10?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can I get my Outlook Contacts back after reinstalling W10 and O10?: OK, I reinstalled W10 and Office 2010. I use outlook.com as my email. I lost all my contacts and calendar information. I did try to save my ost file before reinstalling. But I read that is not actually transferable. Is there some way for me to get that data back by moving...
  8. W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Login with PIN code in SAFE mode is refused: When I login in W10 in Safe mode, the pincode is refused. Is this a bug? How can this be solved? 125340
  9. Intstalling Off.2010 on storage and W10 on SSD?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Intstalling Off.2010 on storage and W10 on SSD?: I had to reinstall W10 (worked, yay!) Now I have to install my Office 2010 discs and get any updates from way back when. I installed W10 on my SSD. Is it ok to install Office 2010 on the 1TB storage drive? I would prefer to save the SSD for W10, and speed intensive...
  10. W10 SmartPhones Discussion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 SmartPhones Discussion: Is there anywhere on this Forum where one can discuss Windows phones...? T. 111770