Windows 10: W10 Startup list

Discus and support W10 Startup list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a list somewhere that I can access to check what startup programs I can stop from starting? Running W10 and this is on a business computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wvman80, Feb 14, 2018.

1. wvman80 Win User

W10 Startup list

Is there a list somewhere that I can access to check what startup programs I can stop from starting?
    Running W10 and this is on a business computer that is slow to boot.

:)

wvman80, Feb 14, 2018

2. How do I startup and use my computer without entering a password?

How do I remove my password from W10 startup

BillHayhurst, Feb 14, 2018
  3. Larry7053 Win User
    Windows 10 enable number lock

Cannot enable numbers lock key in W10 startup. Value key of 2 does not work

Larry7053, Feb 14, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

W10 Startup list

Open Task Manager (if it says 'more details' at the bottom, click on that to get the tabbed view). Click on the 'Start-up' tab.

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
  6. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Feb 15, 2018
  7. Steve C Win User
    +1 for Autoruns. I use it on all my PCs.

Steve C, Feb 15, 2018
  8. brianzion Win User

W10 Startup list

top software sysinternals a must have for all Windows users ☺️

brianzion, Feb 15, 2018
  9. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Feb 15, 2018
  10. wvman80 Win User
    Thanks for all the responses. I have printed out the startup list and have been checking each one. I have found about 9 that I can safely disable. The rest I am not sure about, for instance 2 entries for Quick Books. They use Quick Books for their business. Does it need to run at startup? Can it be disabled at startup and not affect their business? I am not doing anything until I get a second HD so I can clone it as a backup.

wvman80, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

W10 Startup list

1. W10 Startup list - Similar Threads - W10 Startup list

2. Startup apps not being in the startup list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps not being in the startup list: How do I get the full list of startup apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-being-in-the-startup-list/dc9d22a2-2485-4010-9aa3-72abada3d57b
  3. Startup apps not being in the startup list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup apps not being in the startup list: How do I get the full list of startup apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-being-in-the-startup-list/dc9d22a2-2485-4010-9aa3-72abada3d57b
  4. Endless startup loop w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless startup loop w10: Hey so last night I decided to clean wipe windows to fix any problems with my pc and just to have a fresh start, I have w10 home edition linked to my Microsoft account. I took the second option when going into the settings and changed everything to not keep any of my own...
  5. Endless startup loop w10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless startup loop w10: Hey so last night I decided to clean wipe windows to fix any problems with my pc and just to have a fresh start, I have w10 home edition linked to my Microsoft account. I took the second option when going into the settings and changed everything to not keep any of my own...
  6. Endless startup loop w10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD Startup PFN LIST CORRUPT W10 Home 20H2 19042.928

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Startup PFN LIST CORRUPT W10 Home 20H2 19042.928: Strangely BSODs upon powerup, then if ubuntu live drive is booted and shutdown after loading TRY UBUNTU, windows boot up fine D/L the V2 Collector - got the following 178222
  8. Empty startup list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Empty startup list: there is nothing in task manager, MSconfig, and in Windows 10 settings but I found it in ccleaner how to fix it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] sorry for bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-startup-list/9a575b2f-6428-4b5c-8c3e-fddf46928bf9
  9. W10 Diskpart/disk list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 Diskpart/disk list: Hi to all and thank you to Spunk and Navy LCDR - Issue almost resolved from your help. I have just installed, in my notebook an old SSD EVO 850 Samsung as a 'second' separate SSD to use for a back-up. When I try to use Diskpart to clean this SSD I encounter a hitch....
  10. Startup Program listing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Program listing: Noticed this under my startup programs but it does not show to be running. Should I remove it or what? Uninstall C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5892.0626\amd64 Ron 43106

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 startup list is empty