Windows 10: W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle

Discus and support W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; doesnt even make a peep 53377 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by americanu197, Jun 14, 2016.

1. W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle

doesnt even make a peep

:)

americanu197, Jun 14, 2016

2. How to activate or access the dictionary in the Windows 10 Kindle App?

Original Title: Windows 10 Kindle App

Hi,

Does anyone know how to activate or access the dictionary in the Windows 10 Kindle App? I was used to work with it on an Android Tablet by holding the finger on a word, but this does not work for the Windows 10 Tablet and W10 Kindle App.

Do I need to download or activate anything first to have this functionality?

I hope this functionality is also available for the W10 Kindle App.........?

Thanks for your help!

Scubalibre63, Jun 14, 2016
  3. J Itty Win User
    Kindle doesn't connect with Phone hotspot

I have been using windows phone hotspot to connect with my kindle prior to the windows 10 update but now, I can't connect with my kindle. I have tried connecting my kindle with other phones that use android and it works fine. What should I do?

J Itty, Jun 14, 2016
  4. W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle

sorry... false alarm... i guess it was a cable issue... worked fine with a different cable

americanu197, Jun 14, 2016
  5. galaxys Win User
    Yep, no issues here either with my Nexus6P.

galaxys, Jun 14, 2016
  6. robgr Win User
    some charging cables can't be used as data cables as they're wired differently

robgr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle

1. W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle - Similar Threads - W10 successfully ignores

2. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  3. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  4. Kindle Fire 7 connection to my w10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle Fire 7 connection to my w10 laptop: When I connect my kindle fire 7 to my laptop, I am asked what to do and have a choice. Does ignoring the option have any effect on my laptop NOT recognizing my kindle? I have an MTP driver installed but cannot transfer files to my kindle. Laptop says kindle has been...
  5. Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone: I use it for online school classes, and sometimes kids cannot join because of internet issued. I was wondering if, on a regular phone call, I can share my system audio with them using the Your Phone Companion app....
  6. android phone

android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  7. android phone

android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  8. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  9. Can't sign in W10 ignores PIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign in W10 ignores PIN: To complicate the issue I am running W10 on a Mac under Bootcamp. W10 suddenly refuses to accept my pin to log in. It ignores both pin and password. W10 updated yesterday, and if there's any connection I don't know. peters*Zip 91216
  10. Android 6.0 - W10 only sees phone data not sd card

Android 6.0 - W10 only sees phone data not sd card: Hi there W10 only seems to see the internal data storage of an S5 phone (Samsung) just updated to Android V6 - and can't see the micro sd card (32GB). Worked perfectly with Android 5.0 -- moral -- don't automatically let your phone update Android -- seems Android 6 is a...