Windows 10: W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.

Discus and support W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In Msft's own inimitable way they let me upgrade a laptop to W10 (my first mistake), require me to have IE for certain things, but won't let me install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by webbrewers3, Jul 26, 2018.

1. W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.

In Msft's own inimitable way they let me upgrade a laptop to W10 (my first mistake), require me to have IE for certain things, but won't let me install IE. It's NOT in windows features; download/install does nothing.

How the f am I supposed to install IE (10 or 11 I don't care)?

:)

webbrewers3, Jul 26, 2018
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jul 26, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Valeriu Win User

W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.

1. W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it. - Similar Threads - W10 thinks don't

2. Windows10 Sound, i think I broke W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 Sound, i think I broke W10: Situation, I use to connect my logitech 5.1 surround speakers via the 3 stereo ports on the back of my PC Green FL & FR - Orange Center & Woofer - Black Rear Surround SL & SR. W10 recognised these correctly and they worked fine.But then I got a Smart TV as a monitor with it's...
  3. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!: Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang, it says I have migrated to microsoft and tells me to go there Which is trueBut when I try to login to microsoft, it says...
  4. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!: Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang, it says I have migrated to microsoft and tells me to go there Which is trueBut when I try to login to microsoft, it says...
  5. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't: When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both have the same email address.It suggests the latter was provided by an organisation - but it was not.I do not have an...
  7. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't: When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both have the same email address.It suggests the latter was provided by an organisation - but it was not.I do not have an...
  8. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I can't use the touchpad and I don't have synaptics installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't use the touchpad and I don't have synaptics installed: As stated in the subject of the question I don't have the ability to use the touchpad. I went through the device manager to look for the driver for the touchpad but unfortunately, as seen here, I can't find it [ATTACH] I have seen that there are drivers like synaptics that...
  10. I don't think this is right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't think this is right: For about the past year, I have been struggling to maintain a manageable amount of free disk space, but most of my efforts are hampered by the fact that over half my disk space is reserved by the system files. Of 233 GB total hard disk space, 132 GB are held under "System...