Windows 10: W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect

Discus and support W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Windows Unattended Sleep timer does not work and never has. It should sleep the machine if and ONLY if it was a wakened from an unattended mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GilbertBaron, Aug 19, 2018.

1. W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect

The Windows Unattended Sleep timer does not work and never has. It should sleep the machine if and ONLY if it was a wakened from an unattended mode such as wake on LAN. Instead, it acts as though it is the regular sleep timer turning the machine off 2 minutes after I wake it by for example, moving the trackball or tapping a key.

To make it even worse the setting is not visible unless you make a registry change that 99 percent of users will never know how to do. PLEASE Microsoft, fix this.

:)

GilbertBaron, Aug 19, 2018

2. Screen to big

Resolution somehow is now too big. I went to setting and change it from recommended 1024x768 to 1280x1024 but it's still to big. Help

LoraineFord, Aug 19, 2018
  3. the text is to big

for some reseon the text suddenly became to big when I drag a application to a empty folder the little pop up is to big. the words don't even fit its gets cut out. Also when I click the arrow on the bottem right hand side of the screen the thing it opens
    isn't propotional. it to big and the icons to small

RoshanSadiq, Aug 19, 2018
  4. W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect

Loading Big Pond email on a windows phone

Hi Karthicka,

Thank you for your response. The error code is currently 80072F30 and I have been trying to access Big Pond with the app. It does work with the web browser but this is not really suitable for me. Is there a way I can access Big Pond with the app?

Regards

Jim

JimMacDonald001, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect

1. W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect - Similar Threads - W10 Unatttended sleep

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  4. a big issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a big issue: undertale. messed with debug mode. now a file keeps being made and no matter how many times i delete it it keeps being made and i CAN NOT play when that files there as it starts the genocide ending which makes it stay as a black screen forever is there a way i can stop that...
  5. To big font

in Windows 10 Customization
    To big font: So i accidenlly put my font to big and now i cant use the destok can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-big-font/5e9ce261-63d3-4985-9921-62f5d864b1ae
  6. Big problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem: Guys, i have a big problem I tried to install win 10 to an empty hardisk no windows installed, because C: directory was deleted. But a warning appeared "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" with0xc000021 error code. I've read several articles, it is caused...
  7. Big mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big mistake: I went into Personalise to change some settings and have as you can see picked something from Browse that has left me with a large grey bar at the top of the screen . Could someone please how I can get back to a normal screen? 119624
  8. Big mess

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big mess: Just noticed this.... programs which store part of their info in user/documents are instead putting the info in the documents folder in OneDrive. This is confusing and not at all what I want. I use OneDrive as a place to store backupdata, I don't want my live stuff in MS's...
  9. The big picture.

in Windows 10 Support
    The big picture.: I've been thinking about all that's been mentioned about the "One version of Windows" and why they are doing it. This is something that just occurred to me. Right now, you have several versions of Windows to chose to install like Windows 7, and Windows 8.1, if you don't want...
  10. W10 big problem

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 big problem: Hello, i have a problem with my computer after installing w10 in games totaly random i get a 0.5s freeze or when i watch movies the video gets blurry/grey for 1sec(still working and playing). 13807