Windows 10: wach_dog error after it restarted

Discus and support wach_dog error after it restarted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all well ive read the tutorial and decided to a full clean option 1, it went well then in the midle of the resset i got the wach_dog error after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John11, Sep 23, 2016.

1. John11 Win User

wach_dog error after it restarted

Hi all

well ive read the tutorial and decided to a full clean option 1, it went well then in the midle of the resset i got the wach_dog error after it restarted and from then on black screen and i did not close the laptop. what should i do?

P.S.- sry for my bad english is second language

:)

John11, Sep 23, 2016

2. I restarted my PC after it was hanging up on me, then this weird icon that I've never seen before popped up in my taskbar for a couple of seconds.

If you didn't install anything, then it's likely a tool that came from your OEM. What brand and model of PC is it?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 23, 2016
  3. I restarted my PC after it was hanging up on me, then this weird icon that I've never seen before popped up in my taskbar for a couple of seconds.

wach_dog error after it restarted [​IMG]

No clue what this is or why it popped up, and searching for what it could be turned up nothing. Anybody know what it could be?

EDIT: Just found out what it is. It's something called MAGIX connect that comes with Sony Movie Studio, false alarm.

ChaosLord121, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

wach_dog error after it restarted

1. wach_dog error after it restarted - Similar Threads - wach_dog error restarted

2. RESTART ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESTART ERROR: My PC dud not restart properly..received message automatic repair and diagnosing..gave me options to try..each one asks me to choose account which I do ..there is only one account....but I have forgotten the password..is this my Microsoft account? I have tried my password for...
  3. RESTART ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RESTART ERROR: My PC dud not restart properly..received message automatic repair and diagnosing..gave me options to try..each one asks me to choose account which I do ..there is only one account....but I have forgotten the password..is this my Microsoft account? I have tried my password for...
  4. RESTART ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The computer has restarted after an error check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The computer has restarted after an error check: Hello I have 4 stations that are restarting every 2 days randomly Windows 10 Entreprise Version 10.0.17763 Numero 17763 please find below events from one of the stations L’ordinateur a redémarré après une vérification d’erreur. La vérification d’erreur était :...
  6. restart errors

restart errors: when i try to restart to install a update it says We're having trouble restarting to finish the install. Try again in a little while. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x80070032...
  7. Error and restart

Error and restart: I'm running the latest insider build and keep getting the IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO error in ndis.sys. and them reboots. Is anyone else having this problem? and is there a fix....
  8. Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error

Computer Doesn't Restart After BSOD Error: I was watching a video on Microsoft Edge and suddenly, my computer bluescreened. Soon it was at %100, but it wouldn't restart. It was stuck saying it was at %100. My sister's computer doesn't ever even get the BSOD. I had to cold boot my computer to boot it up again. Could...
  9. My computer restarts after getting an error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer restarts after getting an error: I'm currently using an Asus Vivobook for my college purposes and recently I keep getting an error. My laptop suddenly freezes and displays a blue screen saying "Watch dog violation error" and then restarts, sometimes even the touchpad stops working after getting this error...
  10. Inaccessible_boot_device error after upgrade and restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible_boot_device error after upgrade and restart: Microsoft strikes again... *Mad Upgrade worked fine using the DVD .iso I downloaded, apart from taking 3 hours. Upon restart tonight, I got an endless Inaccessible_boot_device error loop. I was able to revert to Win 7 using the Advanced menu displayed when the boot...