Windows 10: Wacom driver won't finish installing

Discus and support Wacom driver won't finish installing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sister's laptop died recently, so I'm letting her use my computer for now, but whenever we try installing the driver for her old Wacom Bamboo tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matthew Wichmann, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Wacom driver won't finish installing

My sister's laptop died recently, so I'm letting her use my computer for now, but whenever we try installing the driver for her old Wacom Bamboo tablet (downloaded from the website), something weird happens. About 3/4 through the installation, the installwizard abruptly closes, and the mini loading wheel by the mouse keeps flashing in and out like 5 times a second. Opening the task manager reveals an endless number of "Tablet Deployer/Undeployer (32 bit)" (or something like that) programs opening, and only signing out or restarting stops it.

Can anyone help, or point me to help? It's Windows 10 on a PC I've built myself about 5 years back, and I've tried installing in safe mode with no change.

:)

Matthew Wichmann, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Wilron Win User

Wacom Tablet problem "Driver Not Found"

These steps worked for me:

I got them from this article: http://fox-orian.tumblr.com/post/39456072610

Basic steps:

• press windows start button
    • type "Services" (don't type the quotes) and press enter
    • in Services window, scroll down to "Wacom Professional Service"
    • right-click the "Wacom Professional Service" and choose "start"

I hope this helps.

Wilron, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Using my Wacom Tablet on Windows 10

Hello Hayley,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description of the issue, I understand that Windows is unable to configure the drivers for Wacom driver.

I would suggest you to start afresh with the installation of the Wacom driver. Follow the below steps.

Step 1

Clean the temp folder to delete temporary files that are automatically created during the installation or uninstallation of any software application.

• Press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to initialize the
      Run command box.
    • In the available field in the Run command box, type %TEMP% and press
      Enter.
    • On the opened Temp folder, press Ctrl + A keys simultaneously to select all the contents of the folder and press delete key on the keyboard.

Note: In case the operating system displays a message saying that any particular object cannot be deleted, skip the object from the deletion process and allow the windows to continue deleting the other contents of the folder.
    • Once the TEMP folder is emptied, restart the computer to allow the changes to take effect.
    Step 2

If you have the installation package for the Wacom driver, install the driver in compatibility mode. Please follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

• Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Please get back to us with the results and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Jose Est Win User

Wacom driver won't finish installing

Can't Reinstall Wacom Tablet Driver

Hi Mae,

The issue your are having is due to missing or corrupt driver.

To resolve your issue, we strongly suggest getting the latest driver and software for your device from the manufacturer's website.

It is also advisable if you can contact the device's support team for assistance.

In the meantime, follow the steps below to try resolve the issue:

1. Go to Device Manager by right-clicking on the windows start button.

2. Find the Wacom Tablet under Human Interface Devices. Right-click and select to uninstall. Remove everything.

3. Unplug the Wacom Tablet

4. Go to Add/Remove Programs by right-clicking on the windows/start menu button and select "Programs and Features."

5. Find the Wacom stuff and uninstall all of it.

6. Open an elevated command prompt by right-clicking on the windows/start menu button and select "Command Line (Admin)."

7. Look for location of Program Files, normally, it's C: drive.

Type the following at the command prompt (including the quotes):

• mklink /j "C:\Program Files\Tablet" "C:\Program Files\Tablet"
    8. Reinstall the latest Wacom drivers from the website.

9. Restart and plug in your Wacom drivers.

10. Go to Services manager (click the start button and type "Services" to bring up the msc panel). Find the Wacom Professional Service item and start it or restart it.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Wacom driver won't finish installing

1. Wacom driver won't finish installing - Similar Threads - Wacom driver won't

2. Windows installation won't finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation won't finish: Hi, I'm currently trying to install a fresh version of either windows 10/11 on a new ssd. I've recently upgraded my pc with a new mobo gigabyte b760m x ax with a new cpu intel i5 13600k and 2 m2 nvme ssds on one of which either, doesn't matter i want to install the OS. I've...
  3. Windows installation won't finish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation won't finish: Hi, I'm currently trying to install a fresh version of either windows 10/11 on a new ssd. I've recently upgraded my pc with a new mobo gigabyte b760m x ax with a new cpu intel i5 13600k and 2 m2 nvme ssds on one of which either, doesn't matter i want to install the OS. I've...
  4. Windows installation won't finish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Won't Finish Installation After Rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't Finish Installation After Rebooting: Hello,I am attempting a clean installation of Windows 10 onto a new SSD using a 32GB flash drive and the media creation tool. Only the SSD and flash drive to start the windows setup are plugged in. Everything seems to be working smoothly as I select the unallocated drive to...
  6. Backup won't finish

Backup won't finish: My Windows 10 desktop won't complete a backup onto an external hard drive since there was a Windows update a couple of weeks ago. There are no error codes, it just freezes at 97% and won't move further. I can backup files separately with no problems, but not the system. Is...
  7. Windows Won't Finish Installing Updates

Windows Won't Finish Installing Updates: I am trying to install two different updates for Windows 10:2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003637and the quality update 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5004476. After the computer...
  8. I can't install Wacom drivers

I can't install Wacom drivers: Hallo I can't install Wacom drivers!! I connect the device with the computer everything is fine until Wacom Tablett installation says i have to restart the computer so I did it but when the computer was on the program don't do anything so I click it once again and redo the...
  9. Install Wacom driver problem

Install Wacom driver problem: I download the wacom driver for cintiq 16 into my vivobook S15. Then it told me to restart my laptop to install. I did and now I'm stucking in the blue screen "Getting window ready, don't turn off your computer" for like nearly one hour. What should I do?...
  10. Wacom pen not working after Huion driver installation

Wacom pen not working after Huion driver installation: I fought years with a Wacom Bamboo that I use in photoediting and a Cintiq HD 13 I wanted to use for painting, frustrated because which ever I installed broke the drivers and rendered the other useless. Mind these were both Wacom devices and every time I contacted Wacom...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wacom driver wont install

2. wacom driver wont start

3. wacom driver cant install

4. wacom driver wont install on windows,
  5. wacom driver stuck getting windows ready,
  6. tablet service deployer/undeployer,
  7. wacom drivers wont install,
  8. tablet service deployer undeployer,
  9. wacom drivers not installing,
  10. why cant I download my wacom drivers safe mode,
  11. wacom doesnt finish install after restart,