Windows 10: Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here.

Discus and support Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [img] Information At Ten Forums we have a finite amount of BSOD analysts and, as with any OS, a very steady stream of BSODs to debug. Sometimes we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Boozad, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Boozad Win User

Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here.

Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here. [​IMG]
    Information At Ten Forums we have a finite amount of BSOD analysts and, as with any OS, a very steady stream of BSODs to debug. Sometimes we will fall behind and threads will get missed, especially during very busy periods. If this is the case this thread is here for you to highlight your thread if you are waiting for a response. Laid out below are some guidelines for bringing posts to our attention, please follow them which will help us help you.

Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here. [​IMG]
    Warning Bumping your posts to get attention is not advised for the follwing reasons:

• It is against forum rules to bump your posts early and/or excessively - Rule #2
    • Bumping your post removes your thread from the Unanswered Threads List, this will lessen the chance of someone looking in.
    • Posting multiple times in your own thread will give the appearance you're receiving help, again reducing the chance of someone looking in.

1: Ensure you have followed BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums before posting your initial thread. Providing the correct information from the start will save a lot of time.

2: Fill in your systems specs before posting. A lot of the time analysts will need to know what hardware you have installed in your machine, this makes it quick and easy for us to access tha information.

3: Please give your thread 24 hours after the initial post, if there has been no reply after that period then copy the URL of your thread and paste it into a new post in this thread. This will highlight the fact you are waiting.

4: If after 24 hours of posting in here you still haven't received a response, please quote your post in this thread to give us another reminder.

5: Please be patient, while we endeavour to offer help as quickly as possible sometimes we just do get too busy to get to every single thread. We offer our free time to help you solve your issues and your patience is very much appreciated.

:)

Boozad, Aug 7, 2015

2. 805a01f4 New Error Code

Getting the same problem. Went on WPCentral and it looks like this is a mass outage with the marketplace. Most likely have to wait at least 24 hours for the fix. California here.

Tunnelsnakes, Aug 7, 2015
  3. I've been waiting for at least 10 minutes now for a call from Microsoft when the expected wait time was 2 minutes.

What's going on!?!?

The chat support was next to useless -- the member of 'chat staff' knew just as much as I did and was completely clueless about my problem -- tried to create small talk like 'How are you doing?' -- I'm not doing well obviously as you're delaying my problem
    -- I do not have time to be pissing about with someone who doesn't know sh** about technology.

So I thought I'd give the call a go. But I've been waiting for far too long for a call which should have been coming through in 2 mins.

WHAT'S GOING ON MICROSOFT???

Oh and I don't know which category to put this in as they only provide you with hopeless options for this sort of post.

Theo Warrender, Aug 7, 2015
  4. LSOreli Win User

LSOreli, Aug 8, 2015
  5. bufce2010 Win User
  6. windowz Win User
  7. LSOreli Win User

LSOreli, Aug 9, 2015
  8. Hazzakee Win User
  9. Zapa Win User
  10. Tomethius Win User
  11. noname42 Win User
  12. Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here.

lordgaspode, Aug 11, 2015
  13. noname42 Win User
    noname42, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Waiting for a response? (At least 24 hours) Post here. - Similar Threads - Waiting response least

2. Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login: Hello there,A friend of mine has a computer with a single login method: MS account password.The password was mistyped because of a mismatch with an uppercase letter, and Windows says we need to wait for 2 hours before being able to login.However, the PC was up for more than 2...
  3. Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login: Hello there,A friend of mine has a computer with a single login method: MS account password.The password was mistyped because of a mismatch with an uppercase letter, and Windows says we need to wait for 2 hours before being able to login.However, the PC was up for more than 2...
  4. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  5. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  6. after hours of waiting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after hours of waiting.: I have tried to wipe the computer to give it away , three times. It always says nothing has been done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-hours-of-waiting/d46ef778-9626-47e2-9905-97240b712b4a
  7. 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    24 hour clock.: I am trying to change the format for time from AM/PM to using the 24 hour clock. I have gone to settings but this is not offered as an option for setting time display. How or can I make this happen?...
  8. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: I am using Windows 10 Pro and can't find the setting for using the 24 hour clock. I am getting only AM/PM. I work in the Fire/EMS/Rescue field and all our times are 24 hour based. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you...
  9. 1 hour for you to tell me to wait 24 hrs.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    1 hour for you to tell me to wait 24 hrs.: I purchased something that did not show up. I spent 1 hour on the phone transfered 10 times for your support to say wait 24 hours and hope it shows up... Also in what world is it reasonable to wait 24 hours for a digital purchase to show up.... My question is how is this...
  10. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/24-hour-clock/29c261f8-f080-45c4-b623-c85ff5634165