Windows 10: waiting.....

Discus and support waiting..... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; patiently for 11pm BST when BF1 unlocks in the UK *Biggrin any battlefield players here? 67495 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Archie123, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Archie123 Win User

waiting.....

patiently for 11pm BST when BF1 unlocks in the UK *Biggrin any battlefield players here?

:)

Archie123, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Ibroxbear Win User

80240020 wait or not to wait

Well I could not wait so I contacted Microsoft. An assistant took remote control of my psc and fixed it in 5 minutes. She added a registry entry which was missing. I have also seen this in the help forums but thought ah the registry. The download started
    immediately and she phoned me back 2 hours later to see how things were going. It took about 4 hours to finally shout eureka in fact it crashed at one point but now it is done. It looks reaĺy sharp and modern.

Ibroxbear, Oct 20, 2016
  3. Ibroxbear Win User
    80240020 wait or not to wait

Many thanks for your reply. I have seen this solution to updating posted many times as I said with and without problems. This is not the way it was meant to be for people. There must be many many people who are just sitting at their pc's waiting on
    a notification on the update icon. I am away for the weekend so I think I will give it a few days then decide if I will try this myself. There must be a reason why Windows 10 is not downloading without fixes being used and a reason why Microsoft is not atttending
    to the problem. Or perhaps it is just a simple case of patience as one of the Microsoft Community forum moderaters suggested in his postings. I am slowly going down the delete the system distribution/download folder etc. I also tried the Windows Update
    Troubleshooter test which threw up some corrections but this made no difference. Many thanks again.

Ibroxbear, Oct 20, 2016
  4. waiting.....

BF2/BC - sometimes BF3
    occasionally in the killing fields of BF4

- BF1 sounds like a bridge too far..*Homer Drooling

BugMeister, Oct 20, 2016
  5. Archie123 Win User
    best battlefield since bad company 2 *Biggrin

Archie123, Oct 20, 2016
  6. I just bought it today and I'm looking forward to starting in this weekend.

DeaconFrost, Oct 20, 2016
  7. Archie123 Win User
    few issues yesterday , ddos attacks apparently , not just aimed at EA Reddit and other sites involved too . Seems as though its all sorted now though so you should be good , If you have any unuusually high pings or multiplayer wont connect its not you its them *Wink

Archie123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

waiting.....

1. waiting..... - Similar Threads - waiting

2. my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that?: my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-blocked-because-of-to-many-attempt/89ef8896-ac24-459a-99db-7970313a8bab
  3. my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that?: my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-blocked-because-of-to-many-attempt/89ef8896-ac24-459a-99db-7970313a8bab
  4. How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?: How do I make the mouse click action slightly slower when I use the touchscreen on my surface devices?Specific example-I'm looking at a Web page and touch and drag on the screen to scroll the page but the system activates a mouse click where my finger lands before it starts...
  5. How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?

How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?: How do I make the mouse click action slightly slower when I use the touchscreen on my surface devices?Specific example-I'm looking at a Web page and touch and drag on the screen to scroll the page but the system activates a mouse click where my finger lands before it starts...
  6. Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...: I'm unable to install or uninstall the Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable as it says it is "Waiting for another install to complete". I do not have any other installations happening, and I get the error still even after restarting my PC and installing all available windows...
  7. Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...

Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...: I'm unable to install or uninstall the Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable as it says it is "Waiting for another install to complete". I do not have any other installations happening, and I get the error still even after restarting my PC and installing all available windows...
  8. Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...: I'm unable to install or uninstall any Microsoft VC++ Redistributable due to it "Waiting for another install to complete". There is no other installation going on, and this continues to happen even after I updated Windows 11 and restarted my PC multiple times. It won't even...
  9. Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...

Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...: I'm unable to install or uninstall any Microsoft VC++ Redistributable due to it "Waiting for another install to complete". There is no other installation going on, and this continues to happen even after I updated Windows 11 and restarted my PC multiple times. It won't even...
  10. Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us....

Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us....: help me with this trace ID not able to view my bitlocker keys from the microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-wait-a-bit-then-try-again-if/2fe82d77-0a5a-4a96-be5f-c06d997767ed