Windows 10: Wake up from sleep to desktop

Discus and support Wake up from sleep to desktop in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I recently had to reinstall Windows. I've never used a password on my desktop PC. I can boot to my desktop. But settings hides functionality without a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ellary, Jan 9, 2018.

1. ellary Win User

Wake up from sleep to desktop

I recently had to reinstall Windows. I've never used a password on my desktop PC.
    I can boot to my desktop. But settings hides functionality without a password.
    So is there a way to get windows to wake from sleep directly to the desktop without one? Perhaps with a command?

:)

ellary, Jan 9, 2018

2. windows 10 sleep mode

my desktop win 10 will not wake up from sleep mode

marianbailey, Jan 9, 2018
  3. QRG58 Win User
    Windows 10 sleep mode wake up

When waking up from sleep mode, HP desktop does not come on with full brightness! How do I get this come on at same brightness it went to sleep?

QRG58, Jan 9, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Start button > Settings > Accounts > left side, select Sign-in options > right side, under Require sign-in > click the pointer and select Never.

Wake up from sleep to desktop [​IMG]

davidhk, Jan 9, 2018
  5. ellary Win User
    Sorry, but that doesn't appear without a password.
    So I would need a work around.

ellary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wake up from sleep to desktop - Similar Threads - Wake sleep desktop

2. Desktop crashes and restart on wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop crashes and restart on wake up from sleep: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eHello everyone,I have recently built a brand new custom PC and every time I put my computer to sleep, and attempt to wake it up, it crashes. I don't see any BSOD as my monitors are off but it reboots as if starting from shutdown. Things I...
  3. Desktop crashes and restart on wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop crashes and restart on wake up from sleep: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eHello everyone,I have recently built a brand new custom PC and every time I put my computer to sleep, and attempt to wake it up, it crashes. I don't see any BSOD as my monitors are off but it reboots as if starting from shutdown. Things I...
  4. Win10 Desktop wakes up from sleep on it's own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Desktop wakes up from sleep on it's own: My Win10 Desktop wakes up from sleep on it's own. I've tried all the checks and changes recommended that I can find and none will work. I ran a "powercfg /requests" but am not sure how to read it. Is it saying that the VIA High Def Audio is the item causing a power-on...
  5. wake up from sleep?

wake up from sleep?: I can't wake up my computer from sleep be clicking the mouse or using the keyboard. I have tried everything and all the settings in device manager are set the same as my other computer and that one works fine....
  6. Wake up from sleep

Wake up from sleep: Hi My laptop doesn't wakeup after I put it to sleep, I just get a blank grey screen. I have to force a restart. What am I doing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/c338a9d8-9ad1-4408-ac39-f86c54be1119
  7. Will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Will not wake up from sleep: I have 1809-17763.379 and if I choose sleep by right clicking the start button the computer will not wake up with the mouse or keyboard. It will wake up from screensaver with the mouse. If I push the power button it will wake up. Any suggestions will be appreciated. 130026
  8. Wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wake up from sleep: Sirs, Windows 10 Version 1809 is very slow to recover from 'sleep'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/98c1ef70-18db-42b8-84c2-8c43d679e85b
  9. Desktop PC wont wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop PC wont wake up from sleep: after a fresh install of Windows 10 on a Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD i cant seem to get my computer to wake. i have my mouse (Logitech g700s) currently plugged in with USB cable and a 2.4ghz wireless keyboard. after i put the computer to sleep i cant seem to wake it. my only...
  10. After Win10, HP desktop will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    After Win10, HP desktop will not wake up from sleep: After an upgrade to Windows 10, my HP Compaq 6005 Pro Small Form Factor will not wake up properly from sleep. After sleep, if I press a key on the keyboard or press the power button, I hear the fan and hard drive start up, and the monitor goes from completely off to on yet...