Windows 10: Waking From Sleep: Display Driver Stops Working, Recovers

Discus and support Waking From Sleep: Display Driver Stops Working, Recovers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Every time I put my computer to sleep for more than a few minutes, the display driver (nvidia gtx 770, 355.60 driver) crashes and recovers immediately.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ChuckWheat, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Waking From Sleep: Display Driver Stops Working, Recovers

Every time I put my computer to sleep for more than a few minutes, the display driver (nvidia gtx 770, 355.60 driver) crashes and recovers immediately. The gpu is not overclocked.
    Any ideas?

:)

ChuckWheat, Aug 29, 2015
  2. ali_mhd Win User

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered-Windows10

My system have a Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics and AMD 6000-series Discrete graphics and i am installed latest version of Drivers in my Windows10. But i am getting error "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" after wake up from sleep.
    My windows 10 is clean installed. Any solutions?

ali_mhd, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Display driver stops working and recovers on my Lenova AIO with windows 10

Several times a day, my screen will flash, and I get a message that my display driver has stopped working and has recovered.

I am using a brand new Lenova AIO desktop.

Thank you

CandaceGruver, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Waking From Sleep: Display Driver Stops Working, Recovers

1. Waking From Sleep: Display Driver Stops Working, Recovers - Similar Threads - Waking Sleep Display

2. fan stops working after it wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fan stops working after it wakes from sleep: I have asus f17 laptop and my fan isint working when i wake it up from sleep.I have to restart it when this happens.The fan again works as normal after restart...
  3. fan stops working after it wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fan stops working after it wakes from sleep: I have asus f17 laptop and my fan isint working when i wake it up from sleep.I have to restart it when this happens.The fan again works as normal after restart...
  4. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  5. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  6. Display driver igfx stops responding and it recovers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver igfx stops responding and it recovers.: Hello. I am facing this problem:In the Event Viewer, I see the display driver igfx stops responding.I found it in WerFault events and I want to know the cause.P1: 141P2: ffffa403dcc9a010P3: fffff80276b95020P4: 0P5: 2a48P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: What NTSTATUS or...
  7. Display changing color on wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display changing color on wake from sleep: Hello all! I'm new to the forum and hope you gurus will be able to help me sort out what's going on with my laptop. Since the last update I've been having an odd issue upon wake from sleep. The screen is dimmed a bit and is a more muted yellowish hue. When I open...
  8. Display changing color on wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Display changing color on wake from sleep: Hello all! I'm new to the forum and hope you gurus will be able to help me sort out what's going on with my laptop. Since the last update I've been having an odd issue upon wake from sleep. The screen is dimmed a bit and is a more muted yellowish hue. When I open...
  9. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: I bought a new laptop.when i uses the laptop ,i get a msg frequently that " Display driver intel hd graphics drivers for windows(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered".It will be showed for a number of times on the display.After that my laptop suddenly...
  10. "Display driver has stopped working and has recovered" AMD

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Display driver has stopped working and has recovered" AMD: Hello all. I have a clean install of Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S50D-A with an AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon HD Graphics. Every so often I will get a message "Display driver has stopped working and has recovered" when I am playing a game, browsing the web, or...